🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 234 — Weedies

Throwing Shade’s Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi expose the true intentions of geese on today’s Who Charted! As they countdown the Top 5 Billboard: Hot 100 songs, we hear how women can be creeps too, how much a room in Howard’s animal hotel goes for, and when there will be a dispensary cinema. Then, everyone discusses morning radio, the Beverly Center, and the secret restaurant on Fairfax in LA during the Movie Chart. Plus, we find out what was the last item Erin & Bryan bought at the grocery store, what their favorite movie is, and more as they answer your Qs in the Tweet Chart!

• Like 1

A studio full of comedians and you come up with Weedies? Well get ready cause I'm opening a THC 420 Theatre right next door! :P

• Like 1

Stard stole the show with the sklar brothers joke

• Like 3

I had this thought that in Dragon Manor there are no doors, just beaded curtains separating each room.

• Like 2

Loved all of the Odesza playing throughout the ep. It's been a regular on my music rotation for months.

Who is this new engineer? Is this another friend of Cody's? Has this new person met Sean and Hayes yet? This is a big earwolf development!

• Like 1

Late to this because I was on vacation. Spent a day in LA with my friend who works at Golden State (he'd be the only vegetarian working at the burger joint). He pointed out the mentioned the hyper exclusive restaurant. Ironically called "Community" (since no one can get in). But people who work there just call it "No Name." There's some completely useless information for everyone.

Sign in to follow this