🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 4 - Brian Huskey, Brian Stack, Miriam Tolan - Spotlight On: Dr. Dennis Endercut & Principal Sanders

Wompler and Listler are at it again as they come to you from the Marina Del Ray Public Library along with Wompler’s step dad Seth (Brian Huskey) working the levels on a new WOMP IT UP! Listler catches us up on a STARS program exclusive field trip to Capt. Dave’s Dolphin and Whale Watching Safari during Hot Topix, Seth debuts his own segment called Cutting the Cheese: Seth Wompler Talks about the Issues of the Day That Are Cheesing Him or Rubbing Him the Wrong Way If You Don’t Know What the Phrase Cheese Means, and everyone advises listeners in the ways of the heart in another edition of Listler’s Love Lockdown. Then, we put the Spotlight On: Dr. Dennis Endercut (Brian Stack) as we learn about his literary magazine, what’s on his bucket list, and if he’s ever been in love. Plus, Principal Sanders (Miriam Tolan) makes a surprise visit to the library!

Stack and Tolan getting pretty handsy on that couch pic.

Maybe someone should tell Miriam to take a look at the ring on his finger and tell her to #TurnAround and back the heck up.

IMG_8494-162x162.jpg

"Rules of the sea, you can suck anything you want if you're 20 feet off the coast."

Sounds like Seth has been studying under a certain theatrical director.

• Like 12

Lister is an Eagles super fan.... I don't know if I can love her anymore.

Is that the first cameo of her baby during the commercial?

That final 'fuck!' by Husk to close the show killed me.

• Like 5

Is that the first cameo of her baby during the commercial?

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't ad lib a reference to the still-nameless Baby Wompler.

• Like 1

another banner Mon @ Earwolf High.

Maybe someone should tell Miriam to take a look at the ring on his finger and tell her to #TurnAround and back the heck up.

IMG_8494-162x162.jpg

It's like the last supper. Lennon is clearly space jesus.

• Like 1

Driver's Ed Instructor Emeritus.

• Like 1

Congrats to Marissa Wompler. You're not officially a part of the Earwolf family until you've made a lo-fi ad recording with your phone. :P

• Like 4

For a seventeen year-old, Marissa has excellent knowledge of 1980's pop culture.

• Like 1

IMG_8494-162x162.jpg

It's like the last supper. Lennon is clearly space jesus.

FYI They're married.

• Like 2

I had no choice but to create the only ringtone I'll ever need.

OMFG. "THE NUMBERS!!!". rofl.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can we give Mr. Huskey some kind of award for that!? Does Earwolf give out awards? They should start a show just to hand him an award for this episode!

:lol:

Sign in to follow this