🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 10 - The Student Lounge at A Performing Arts High School

This is wonderful. Someone sew PFT and Gourley together at the hip so they always do podcasts together. Hi, I'm a mad scientist.

• Like 4

This may be the first masterpiece of Spontaneanation. Everyone was a delight, but Gourley in particular just brought some next level stuff. Matt and Paul's Shakespearean slam-sesh that devolved into quoting Dr. Seuss ("That I may hop on such a pop!" is where I lost it) is probably my favorite moment in the show thus far.

• Like 4

Nick Nolte has me dying laughing at my desk. Now I wanna see what Gary convention would look like. Unfortunately, I only know what a geoduck looks like now (more like ewww-ey duck!)

• Like 2

Once the D&D references started getting thrown around I thought for sure they would end up in some steam tunnels, but despite my hopes, this episode exceeded all expectations. Shambling Mound!

• Like 1

"Hang on, just gotta drop these drawers..."

"Oh Jesus, it's all gonna be true!"

Thank you so much for this, Matt and Chris.

• Like 2

Eban and Matt could pass for estranged brothers in the photo, no?

haha why estranged?

"you guys look alike, but not quite like brothers, more like brothers who haven't spoken in 20 years"

I'm teasing. maybe you mean "long lost brothers"?

• Like 4

IMHO the best improve yet on the show. Nick Nolte was killing me. Matt Gourley, such a treat. Sure would like to hear Besser and Auckerman in the ranks on one of these.

I don't know if this was the technically best episode, but I sure laughed the hardest I've laughed since "that's not a knife", which is saying something, because that killed me.

this the shit, got me into superego, which is OTT amazeballs. smiles and tear eyes all round. good idea for a famous impersonation in every show, ala Nolte.

Episode 10 was the single funniest thing that I have ever heard in my life. I wish I had something to do that was as fun as this show seems to everyone involved.

Was a decision made to turn on the microphones so we can hear the responses of everyone in the room during the monologue and interview? If so, good call; it really adds to the ambience.

Sign in to follow this