🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 30 — Johnny's Bananas Season 4 Writer's Room

Thank god for eBay for saving Johnny’s Bananas and making it the first ever StreamBay original series! Rafflecast brings you inside the writer’s room of season 4 of the animated series Johnny’s Bananas starring Johnny “Drama” Chase & Andrew Dice Clay. Listen into hear staff writers Jon Daly, Gil Ozeri, Jake Fogelnest, Shelby Fero, Joe Mande, John Gemberling, Gabe Delahaye, Tom Scharpling, and John Levenstein as they create a hilarious season of the only show you’ll be watching on StreamBay this year.

• Like 1

So I'm going through my backlog of podcasts and just blazing through Rafflecast. I finish Johnny Bananas Season 3 and when I get kicked back to the podcast list, Johnny's Bananas Season 4 is waiting for me to download it! To quote the great Keanu, "Whoa!" Hope to hear more from you, Jon Daly!!

• Like 2

uuuuuuuuuuuh, this show is gonna be amaziiing!

• Like 1

The is one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard.

• Like 2

Oh my God. The description of Banana Ball is killing me.

So I'm going through my backlog of podcasts and just blazing through Rafflecast. I finish Johnny Bananas Season 3 and when I get kicked back to the podcast list, Johnny's Bananas Season 4 is waiting for me to download it! To quote the great Keanu, "Whoa!" Hope to hear more from you, Jon Daly!!

something similar happened to me---just started Johnny Banana's Season 3 late last night, the timing is eerie (and glorious)

• Like 2

it's really eerie to me how much joe sounds like harris. like the stresses and cadence and everything.

• Like 7

I am listening to this SO HARD right now. THANK YOU RAFFLECAST I LOVE YOU.

• Like 1

I'd really love it if the occasional random episode dropped. Missed this podcast (I miss Fogelnest Files too).

• Like 4

This was really great. I had never listened to Rafflecast before

• Like 1

"The INXS guy! He fuckin' strangle-bated himself!"

AMAZING.

• Like 2

"The INXS guy! He fuckin' strangle-bated himself!"

AMAZING.

you mean Hucklebee?

• Like 7

I admire Jake's restraint in not making the Barksy joke when Banksy's name came up

• Like 6

the best. my new ring tone. can't wait for season 5 summer '17

This was really great. I had never listened to Rafflecast before

May I recommend starting with the eps where he and a guest and engineer(s) make a song live on the spot in 20 minute from scratch? They're self contained, hilarious, and downright impressive.

• Like 1

it's really eerie to me how much joe sounds like harris. like the stresses and cadence and everything.

When he started talking, for a minute I was like "was this recorded a while back or what?" because he does sound a LOT like Harris.

• Like 1

Oh how I've missed Rafflecast. The reveal that everyone is homeless except for Gil's character was amazing.

And of course, Banana Ball.

• Like 3

a little bit of blue turtlin about U2 there toward the end.

good times.

• Like 1

When he started talking, for a minute I was like "was this recorded a while back or what?" because he does sound a LOT like Harris.

If I remember correctly, didn't Harris and Joe both go to Emerson together? I have always thought they sounded a lot a like and I attributed that to them being around each other for a long time and picking up each others mannerisms.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this