🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 30 — Johnny's Bananas Season 4 Writer's Room

it's really eerie to me how much joe sounds like harris. like the stresses and cadence and everything.

When he started talking, for a minute I was like "was this recorded a while back or what?" because he does sound a LOT like Harris.

If I remember correctly, didn't Harris and Joe both go to Emerson together? I have always thought they sounded a lot a like and I attributed that to them being around each other for a long time and picking up each others mannerisms.

Joe was in a sketch group with Harris and Armen at Emerson, yeah. They worked on Parks together too. He tried to buy the westboro baptists' "Harris in Hell" poster for a hundo.

I cannot believe Fat Sal's isn't made up.

Edit: I actually went to Google Maps to make 100% sure that the website wasn't a parody site. It's so unbelievable.

• Like 3

oh, fat sandwiches are a thing college campuses.

also, nice 1 horn reference by jake. even tom giggled.

• Like 2

I looked up Fat Sal's and every item they mention is actually real. Including "the big fat fatty"

When I was listening to this, I thought the crazy shit they ordered was just about the funniest part. Knowing this actually exists makes me a little sad now.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this