🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 354 — Solo Bolo: Dos Lo

Order minimum has been met. YES! We'll have to post some pics when they arrive.

Totally buying one tomorrow when I get paid and have more than seven dollars in the bank.

• Like 1

I'm a growler, not a showerer.

Spunky, I love you and miss you.

Real.....thoughts

• Like 3

I was listening to it again last night. I think I'm on fourth or fifth listen. One of my all-time favorite CBB moments is when Scott said about Michael "Just to clarify, this is not a person playing a character," and the uproarious laughter that followed.

I agree and laughed very loudly on my way into work when I heard that moment.

Spunky, I love you and miss you.

Real.....thoughts

It's beenawhile. I'll be back soon, I'm just being a weirdo for no real good reason.

Also, likewise, I'm sure!

• Like 2

the plugs theme reminded me right away of ween's piss up a rope

• Like 2

Q: What do you call it when Lolo Jones plays an oboe for Lisa Lobo and Sonny Bono?

A: Lolo oboe-solo Lobo Bono.

Brought to you by Bonobos.

(Bono, can we get some shirts??)

• Like 5

Come on guys, he was born in Arizona, and moved to Babylonia.

• Like 3

This episode had it all: serious questions, bad puns, games, singing, breaking down things and most importantly talking creepily about Maggie Simpson! I loved every second of it, this ep was possibly even better than the first one.

• Like 2

Just so everyone knows, I was primed and ready with that camera, for those sweet sweet Benny Schwa Solo Bolo Rolled Up Sleeves pics....but those sleeves stayed down the whole time, never budged once.

• Like 14

when Ben brought up Wilson-Phillips I was hoping so desperately that they would sing Hold On. then they did not. why can't one good thing ever happen to me

Listen to the most recent Spontaneanation. Two times!

• Like 2

I really felt for Scott and Benny when they couldn't remember the lyrics to "Maybe", and as usual I sang them louder in hopes that they could hear me through time and space and get it right. That's a good song.

I laughed really consistently through the whole adventure but the, "FEEEEEEED THOSE FUCKIN BIIIIRDS" during the plug song caused me to collapse in tears

Happy Solo Bolo Day everyone!

• Like 7

Just so everyone knows, I was primed and ready with that camera, for those sweet sweet Benny Schwa Solo Bolo Rolled Up Sleeves pics....but those sleeves stayed down the whole time, never budged once.

I'm sure you gave it your best effort, and frankly, Scott had little choice but to have you on the boards. Engineer Brett said all those awful things about Benny Schwaz on Ep. #49 of Hollywood Handbook, and Engineer Cody would have tried to give him Poison Oak.

• Like 2

Sounded like you were having fun while recording this one, Sam.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHA The internet knows about Cody's poion oak?!?

Today is a good day.

• Like 7

HAHAHAHA The internet knows about Cody's poion oak?!?

Today is a good day.

It was mentioned several times on the newest Hollywood Handbook episode.

Ahhhhh...that's right. Thanks zoankkambie! Hopefully they weren't mean to him. Thats my baby boy.

• Like 3

Ahhhhh...that's right. Thanks zoankkambie! Hopefully they weren't mean to him. Thats my baby boy.

Starring Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg!?

Bingo.

I have nothing funny to say, love this episode, just like the previous SoBo. There can be no super-cut, just play the one episode after the other. Benny Ə is a force of nature.

• Like 2

"At the airport, plane takes off and crashes into the pentagon."

I had a mouthful of water when I heard this. I barely suppressed a genuine spit-take, then decided to walk over to the sink and spit it out rather than daring to swallow amid convulsive laughter.

• Like 3

Also, I'm surprised no one has addressed this - The voice on the Riddle Me This theme is Marc Evan Jackson, right?

Also, I'm surprised no one has addressed this - The voice on the Riddle Me This theme is Marc Evan Jackson, right?

It's Mark Gagliardi.

• Like 4