🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 235.5 — 6/05/15 TWO CHARTED 174

On this week's Two Charted, Kulap interviews Stard and Howard about their recent Summah Summit experience, an experience that included love making, murder, and many other things that will never be spoken of in public. Additionally, Howard explains why Uber owe's him money. Then, Kulap discusses her trip to Vegas and why drunk people should never try and have a conversation with other drunk people. Lastly, the crew deliberates on whether or not male strippers lie to women.

• Like 1

Haven't listened yet, but I'm very happy to see the photo of Howard with my favorite Clif Bar flavor given his hard stance against 'weird' (meaning not his preferred one) flavors.

Poof of concept.....great way to describe Howard's magic.

By the way, I went to buy some TriTropTwiz and there was none to be found at the store. I think everyone is in full Summah mode around here.

acyMfZZ.jpg

• Like 4

If I still lived in LA I would have for sure attended the summit, but I now live in this godforsaken oven that is Tucson.

• Like 2

If I still lived in LA I would have for sure attended the summit, but I now live in this godforsaken oven that is Tucson.

You should park it somewhere that isn't in the sun.

ba-doom-tshhh

• Like 1

I grew up in that oven. What made you move there? The university?

• Like 1

No, my dad was ready to retire, and my parents both liked Tucson. I had nothing going for me in LA, just dead end job after dead end job, so I came with. We bought a small store, so I run that. Very glad I did come with, a couple years after moving out here I met a girl who worked at the Chinese restaurant a couple doors down, and now we've been married almost two years. We both hate this heat though. It was 106 I think, a couple days ago.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this