🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 29 - Kyle Dunnigan: Sunshine and Smiles from Rolling Hills with Del LaRue

Welcome to Smiles and Sunshine live from Rolling Hills with your host Del LaRue (Kyle Dunnigan)! It’s a throwback radio show coming to you from the old age home Rolling Hills. This week Del is joined by the delightful Lucy Anderson, a ball busting nurse here at Rolling Hills. They’ll chat about how Lucy was once on the road to being a supermodel, Del’s clowning days, and play a game of “Scrotum or a Piece of My Leg Skin?” Later, Traci Reardon, a friend of Del’s granddaughter, visits Joe to offer her advice to Twitter followers in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Hey July, are you sure it isn't Del LaRue, Kyle's character with the same voice and personality from Professor Blastoff?

YES

My main man kyle is criminally underused in the earwolf universe. He'd be amazing as a character on CBB, or hollywood handbook, or ronna and beverley. Will save this ep for a day when I really need to laugh. Lookin forward to it.

• Like 6

When I saw the title, I confused Kyle Dunnigan with David Huntsberger and thought I'd have to skip this episode...

Dude was pretty funny recently on Amy Schumer, bad beatboxing, kept killing me

I will listen dis

• Like 2

Best episode yet. More Kyle on everything!

Good point. Kyle is the best and he should be in everything.

• Like 1

Still trying to do the math on this.

A cunt is a bitch that's a dick and a prick is an asshole but not a mother fucker? And a BLT.

• Like 2

A cunt is a bitch that's a dick and a prick is an asshole but not a mother fucker?

Now, that's a sentence!

• Like 1

When I saw the title, I confused Kyle Dunnigan with David Huntsberger and thought I'd have to skip this episode...

I've never heard of him but what's wrong with David Huntsberger

Still trying to do the math on this.

A cunt is a bitch that's a dick and a prick is an asshole but not a mother fucker? And a BLT.

Yes and a jasperilla equates to a knee knocker which equals a skin taker

• Like 1

I really wanted this one to keep on going. This was a great dynamic to explore.

Fantastic episode. Fantasode.

Hey July, are you sure it isn't Del LaRue, Kyle's character with the same voice and personality from Professor Blastoff?

You're right! Please forgive me, Kyle's sing songiness made it sounds like Joe for some reason and I know I have heard this character on Blastoff before but I couldn't get any info anywhere to double check with the name. Anyway, all should be well now!

You're right! Please forgive me, Kyle's sing songiness made it sounds like Joe for some reason and I know I have heard this character on Blastoff before but I couldn't get any info anywhere to double check with the name. Anyway, all should be well now!

No worries! I didn't want to come off as pedantic and hadn't started the episode yet, so when I saw 'Joe LaRue' I thought that maybe Kyle was doing either a new character or a variation of Del but changed the name for whatever reason. Once I started the ep and heard Del introduce himself I was like, "Oh yeah, that was a little hard to understand his name right there."

Just a heads up July, I'm getting an error message when I click the download link.

Dude was pretty funny recently on Amy Schumer, bad beatboxing, kept killing me

I will listen dis

did you notice that he was making those sounds with his body? there is no band.

• Like 5

Just a heads up July, I'm getting an error message when I click the download link.

Should be working now, thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

did you notice that he was making those sounds with his body? there is no band.

I didn't see that episode so I'm still skeptical if all of those sounds are coming from his body.

• Like 4

He has the unmitigated gall to occasionally try to keep the podcast that he co-hosts on topic.

Good episode, nice to have established characters now and then, and I thought Lauren did a good job of keeping her character relatively straight so Kyle/Del could really shine.

• Like 4

Just wanted to reiterate my love for kyle, at this point he's probably in the top 5 funniest people of all time right? Maybe top 3 tbh.

Woohoo, Kyle Dunnigan! One of the funniest people ever! This is the greatest!

Huntsberger is a pretty good stand-up, but he's forced into the straight man role on Prof Blastoff, just because he hosts a podcast with two comics who have big personalities and like to create diversions.

I really wanted this one to keep on going. This was a great dynamic to explore.

Fantastic episode. Fantasode.

I could go for a Fanta soda right now. You got pineapple?