3 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,395 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Calling all Earwolves!

Want to be help out fellow Earwolves have the best podcasting experience of their life? You know you do! As the Customer Happiness Rep you’ll interact with listeners across all touchpoints - email, phone, social media and be comfortable using each of those channels. You will work with fans to resolve any customer complaints they may have about Midroll’s technology products. You should be a great listener (which we know is already true since you’re already here!), and an even better communicator - both verbally and in writing. Proven experience clearly communicating complex issues is a huge plus. You should be friendly and outgoing (feel free to take that part in your everyday life too), have a commitment to customer success (digital high-fives included), and have thick skin* in handling complaints. Ideal candidates should believe that podcasts are among the most intimate, engaging forms of entertainment. Knowledge of customer support ticketing systems is not required, but would be beneficial.
This is a position with significant visibility and growth potential. You’ll work closely with other Earwolves and Midroll’s senior executive team.

Compensation/benefits:

We offer competitive salary and benefits.

How to apply:

Please submit both a resume and a cover letter outlining how you’d approach this unique challenge to jobs (at) midroll (dot) com.

*Not literally having thick skin is okay.
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Dan Engler

Ombudsman

• Administrators
  • 1,615 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:24 PM

Is this Los Angeles-specific or can this job be performed remotely?
Disclaimer: I am not an Earwolf employee. Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Midroll Media LLC.

#3 Auto Heaney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

Please stand by Dan, our Customer Happiness Rep will be in touch within 5-10 business minutes.

Officially,
Auto Heaney

#4 Ronnie hog

adult boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

I thought you were making a rap about customer happiness and now I am disappointed.