🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 87 — Whitmer Thomas and Clay Tatum, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean discuss something they've gotten sick of in the news recently, then read a letter they got from some podcast lawyers, followed by a text-based installment of "Eh, Wrong!" Then underground comedians WHITMER THOMAS and CLAY TATUM arrive to discuss their discoveries by Hayes and Sean and make a skate video.

• Like 8

I assume this week's "Eh, Wrong!" is directed towards those who think Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas

• Like 9

God damnit. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought "oh I'll bet at least I can be the first post", but you 3 jokers beat me to it.

always the bridesmaid...but like the shitty bridesmaid that the bride didn't even want. She's the grooms sister or something and the bride was forced into putting her in the wedding party and she had to exclude one of her really close friends to make room for this shitty bridesmaid.

• Like 12

Wow guys. It feels great to win the pro version. I'm so into skateboarding and being punk rock while staying smart and funny. I'm renting out an Applebee's to show the skate video soon so please RSVP if you want to come watch it.

• Like 12

I didn't even try this time very hard at all. Not even a little bit very much.

I have accepted defeat.

So don't anyone worry about trying to get that first comment slot next week cause you'll have no competition from me.

Seriously, don't worry about it.

Really though, I swear I don't care anymore

• Like 7

I knew of psycho violence before because I watched a vimeo of Todd Glass being weird about light-levels and then it autoplayed to the next in the series about those lads, but then it was just a lot of yelling and strobes, but here they seemed nice and funny. Good to hear the whole studio just having fun skating.

• Like 6

It's actually spelled Darth M-A-U-L. He is a really mean scary villain from Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace::. He would not be likely to provide snacks, sunglasses or PS4s.

• Like 1

It's actually spelled Darth M-A-U-L. He is a really mean scary villain from Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace::. He would not be likely to provide snacks, sunglasses or PS4s.

He knows that NOW! You coulda helped before Hayes screwed up.

• Like 4

I assume this week's "Eh, Wrong!" is directed towards those who think Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas

Literally nobody thinks New Vegas is better than Fallout 3. It's not a real opinion a person can have.

• Like 3

Literally nobody thinks New Vegas is better than Fallout 3. It's not a real opinion a person can have.

THIS IS TEARING US APART!

• Like 15

Jacob, this is a wrong thing to think and it's not good. You know what IS good, though? This episode. Likes please

• Like 12

I keep trying to figure out what all this falling out chatter is about. Is it in reference to the boy's relationship with the new engineer?

Edit: I am intrigued by this New Vegas place though, but can't find it in map quest anywhere :(/>

• Like 4

Get well soon Hayes!

First you were in New York and I missed you and now you're a bit "Under the weather."

(Guys I think he got bit by big New York rat with a gruff accent and one of those x-shaped band aids)

• Like 6

Tony Hawk's Underground Too was the first place I heard the word 'noob' used. I thought this was hilarious and started referring to people as noobs. When I later found out that Bam Margera hadn't come up with a funny way to pronounce nob, and noob was its own word I became very sad.

That was my last experience with skating, but this episode has got me back on board (Points?).

EDIT: POST NUMBER 50 !!! Wooooooooo.

• Like 5

Mr. new engineer please post here and tell us your favorite CKY song to skatebnoard to

• Like 11

wouldn't it be so funny if there was some girl skateboarders called skate broads and I don't even need to google it bc I know that there's no way a roller derby team had that name in 2006

• Like 17

Tricky part of this survey is the "Which of the following shows do you also listen to?" section because without knowing the details of the ongoing legal case I'm not sure if I listen to Rotten Tomatoes or not at this point.

• Like 24

I haven't finished listening yet, but the ep is great so far. I will do one of my patented lists later on, just for old timey's sake. In the meantime, I just took the podcast survey and it looks like HH has a very sexy percentage of singles listening:

npXU32m.png

Oh mama!

I guess I'll put my dating profile here then!

Name: Guess

Height: Yes please

Favorite tv: News

Looking for someone to marathon entourage with, must have kids but out of the house because I don't deal with that.

• Like 8