🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 211 — Flatulence

Kyle and David are Tig-less this week due to unforeseen circumstances, but they try to keep spirits up by chatting with fart fan and The Muppets writer Margee Magee. Margee talks about her background, her love of farts, and her career path through Hollywood. Then, the gang plays "Name That Punky" and check in with mother.

• Like 1

Sad to hear Tig isn't feeling well. I'm sure she'll tough it out like the tough Tig she is.

I never thought I'd hear the other side of the bear, camping story and I'm not surprised Kyle doesn't end up sounding any better when he explains it. I got alot of chuckles out of this episode, I might have to invest in one of those fart machines.

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear Tig is doing ok now. I had no idea there was even a medical issue with her. Just like last week though these David and Kyle episodes are really silly and a lot of fun, plus Name That Punky is always welcomed (it made me wish they would pick up Aaron and go do another tour but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon).

• Like 1

I get how Margee uses fart noises to un-bum herself out. On occasion I'll use the online Fartomatic soundboard to cheer myself up at work. Its weird how something juvenile and not-witty can still be funny, but it works so the end justifies the means in this case.

Sorry to hear Tig is out, hope she is ok...

• Like 1

Great episode in spite of the bad news. The re-hashing of the bear story is always hilarious, even more so here with a new spin. The fart discussion was really funny and a nice complement to the season finale of Louie for anyone who saw that.

• Like 1

Tig is happily farting somewhere at this very moment and this brings me feelings of deep solace and gratitude.

• Like 1

To be honest, after hearing both sides of the bear story together, I feel that Kyle is justified and still remains the man with ripped lats he always has been in my mind. Lats vs. bear, lats win every time. Calfs vs. bear on the other hand... (Hope tig feels better ASAP!)

• Like 2

That's insane, ofcourse Kyle was wrong!

He kept saying that the bear had left, but how would he know it wouldn't return? Or perhaps another bear entirely would show up?

The whole "I didn't want to wake her up"-thing makes no sense, there was a frigging bear rummaging around earlier!

• Like 2

I think one of the best farts are those that come out like a machine gun, usually when sitting in a wooden chair. Next would be the ones that raise in pitch near the end like its asking a question.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this