🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

22 Benny and The Jerks

Long time friend, and second time guest (episode 3) Ben Schwartz (rejectedjokes.com, Parks and Recreation R.I.P.), returns to discuss brand new topics with Horatio and Chad including his appearance on Letterman, his European vacation and how Oreo cookies were invented. Ben takes us inside the Anne Frank house and Horatio takes us inside what his sexual fantasy would be if he were in Amsterdam's Red Light District. Horatio shares the story of the first time he met Ozzy.

Benny Schwaaaaa!

• Like 3

BENNY!!!! MY FAVORITEST BOY RETURNS TO MY FAVORITEST SHOW!!!!

tumblr_mnvhlhnFQm1qay0tlo8_400.gif

(required for all my posts about Benny Schwaschzz... emoji-E106.png::heart eyes 5ever:: emoji-E106.png )

• Like 6

I hope he gets sent like three dozen whale teeth.

Drumroll Please!

Whoa! Looking at the picture for this episode, is the dial of that old radio under the staircase the inspiration for the logo of the show, or is it some other old radio's dial?

• Like 1

Whoa! Looking at the picture for this episode, is the dial of that old radio under the staircase the inspiration for the logo of the show, or is it some other old radio's dial?

Aaron Nestor did the artwork for the show. I sent him a close up photo of the radio as inspiration.

• Like 1

Hope you enjoyed this week's show! We have a lot in the works coming up. I HIGHLY recommend getting tickets to NYC show on 6/26 if you haven't done so. Special guest announcement soon....

Hooray!

• Like 1

Drumroll Please!

Hmmmm...maybe someone can give him 1,000 whale teeth? YAY!!! WE DID IT!!!!

• Like 2

Hope you enjoyed this week's show! We have a lot in the works coming up. I HIGHLY recommend getting tickets to NYC show on 6/26 if you haven't done so. Special guest announcement soon....

Hooray!

What was the theme song playing at the start of the show? I know I know it, but could not place it.

What was the theme song playing at the start of the show? I know I know it, but could not place it.

Mr. Belvedere.

• Like 2

Anytime I hear Ben on most podcasts or see him as a guest on a talk show, I'm struck by how he seems like such a nice, normal, polite young man who turns into a complete lunatic in the presence of Scott Aukerman.

• Like 9

Hmmmm...maybe someone can give him 1,000 whale teeth? YAY!!! WE DID IT!!!!

HUZZAH!!!

• Like 1

Anytime I hear Ben on most podcasts or see him as a guest on a talk show, I'm struck by how he seems like such a nice, normal, polite young man who turns into a complete lunatic in the presence of Scott Aukerman.

I feel the same way with Lapkus. If you listen to her appearances on Who Charted or other interviews, she seems like a very normal, down to earth young woman. Around Scott, she is a filthy, vulgar mongoloid

• Like 4

This was one of my favorite things Earwolf has released this year. The episode had its fair share of black dick and cum jokes, but I thought some of the more serious discussion (about Letterman and Ozzie) was fascinating and delightful, and deviated more from the non-stop silly and outrageous humor Earwolf podcasts usually provide.

• Like 4

I feel the same way with Lapkus. If you listen to her appearances on Who Charted or other interviews, she seems like a very normal, down to earth young woman. Around Scott, she is a filthy, vulgar mongoloid

Definitely true, but in her case, I think the distinction is more between her actual self and characters, because she's the same way on her show and I4H.

"I'M TRYING HERE!"

• Like 1

This was one of my favorite things Earwolf has released this year. The episode had its fair share of black dick and cum jokes, but I thought some of the more serious discussion (about Letterman and Ozzie) was fascinating and delightful, and deviated more from the non-stop silly and outrageous humor Earwolf podcasts usually provide.

Thanks friend! We strive for Hoorayness. Welcome aboard.

Chad.

• Like 2

Mr. Belvedere.

Correct. That was Horatio's choice. I asked him what he thought I should play under the cold open and he said the theme from Mr. Belvedere, as if he was being forced to wait on Carlos 24/7. The theme is only a minute long, and the open is about 2 and a half so I filled it with one of Scott's .... errr... Kid Cudi's tunes "Just What I Am"

BTW, Carlos is in good spirits. His toe is fucked up though. He dropped a 45 lbs weight on it.

This episode also has one of my favorite jokes that flies by so fast I missed it the first 10 times.

I say "Buchenwald was one of the most terryfing experiences of my life"

Horatio: "You should've been there when it was open"

That's funny but then he follows it up with:

"Anne Frank's house too, no WiFi"

I didn't even catch the joke until Horatio and I were doing the final listen through. Brilliant and SO QUICK.

• Like 4

This ep was awesome. I say pretty much the same thing every time here so I figure I might as well say it again. I love hearing these folks talk, I hate it when it ends. More please thank you.

such a rad episode -- love benny and horatio and chad and i also love the picture of bro bro studios -- i spy a tardis!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this