🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TheDeadWolf

The Eric Andre Show of Podcasts

Is this a common view of the show? I only started listening a few weeks ago thanks to the CBB ep and when I got to ep 4 with Adam Pally it hit me just how much like Eric it is. They just go out of their way to confuse and antagonize the guests with intentionally wrong info, odd weird out of nowhere statements etc. I fucking love it

• Like 2

Sean and Hayes are indeed the notorious bad boys of comedy podcasts.

And they're not shy to reveal the nature of their.. certain.. attribute. That men who are... endowed... in a certain way... Aren't particularly.... Shy about.

Sort of, but not really... Eric relies a lot on shock and pure absurdity. The boys are just goofballs who satirize common dumb behavior. Their antagonism is much more good-natured.

I am sorry for this boring pedantic post

• Like 7

And they're not shy to reveal the nature of their.. certain.. attribute. That men who are... endowed... in a certain way... Aren't particularly.... Shy about.

the only way they are the same is they all have big ol knockin dongers

warning horny alert: http://imgur.com/lnG9bVu

• Like 2

the only way they are the same is they all have big ol knockin dongers

warning horny alert: http://imgur.com/lnG9bVu

Oh. Um. Hm.

I expected something kinda silly, but nope, that's, uh, that's...

So these here forums don't just automatically tell you that the scoop troop left some nice replies for you. Whasupwitdat?

And what's this about big dongers? That's the best kind

Sean and Hayes would never destroy a set.

EXACTLY

Sean and Hayes make these great movies creating JOBS for set creators toCONTRIBUTE to society and Eric is DESTROYING jobs.

• Like 1

I've come to my sense with the help of elizamuffins and aregular. I can't believe I ever compared these two pillars of society with such a dreg like that Eric character. Plus he shows his donger on tv, Sean and Hayes don't have to do that, they're classy gents

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this