🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1618 - Dave Holmes

Sad to hear about Greg Behrendt... from his Facebook page it sounds like he is keeping positive, staying active, and the prognosis is good. Hoping for the best.

• Like 2

Here's some Gentry Trotter (starting at 0:44)

I really like his neck and hand movements

I recently made my boyfriend watch a bunch of Paul Lynde videos on youtube to illustrate that the general public didn't think gay people existed until like the late 80s. He was just fun! So campy! What a charmer!

• Like 5

Still listening, but "BYE BYE" has to be in the season 17 intro, right? Or maybe it should become part of the outro, to avoid sending mixed signals....

• Like 4

That sock commercial was the most glorious train-wreck ever.

"If your son is in a fire and all that is left of him are those Planes pajamas, he's in bad shape anyway."

"Yoooooooow. ......that's Dusty Crophopper."

Somebody needs to compile all of Jimmy's Top 5 people in the world. The list has to be at least 20 long. Only one I remember off the top of my head not mentioned was Rich Sommer. Also, very sorry to hear about Greg Behrendt. He's a really positive guy, he can pull through it.

• Like 1

Hey gang, its June 12, so its time to laugh it up all summer with the gang from Orange is the New Black. I've got my plans for the weekend, side-splitting gut-busters of lesbian prison rape baby!!

• Like 3

you should scroll down on that to day 2 at 2:35pm, pretty good section of the marathon imo

• Like 3

16 rush he may have done that one before

• Like 2

16 razor. 16 razor.

this has that Bryan Adams, cuts like a knife connection. if it's not the word, it should be!

• Like 1

god damn this episode shouldve been 16 Recorder, can't get enough of it

• Like 2

jimmy: "you knew that about me"

keith: "i did not know that"

x50

i think they may not have even actually met before

• Like 1

This players' club was one of my favorite episodes of all time! Definitely one worth watching instead of listening to. Between Jimmy, J. Keith, Matt and the recorder, Garon on a stick, shitting on Eliot, the medical advice, the sports category on Sevens... I laughed as hard as I ever have at a podcast. I've never been happier that my finances are in order.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this