🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 5 - Andy Daly - Spotlight On: Mr. Joe Bongo

Welcome back America! Wompler & Listler continue their broadcast from the Marina Del Ray Public Library and this week they are joined by Health teacher Mr. Joe Bongo (Andy Daly)! Mr. Bongo tells us about non traditional teaching style, his Sex-Ed unit, and his current student band. Later, we learn about Mr. Bongo’s lucid dreaming as we give out some love advice during Listler’s Love Lockdown. Plus, Mr. Bongo reveals his greatest sadness as he answers questions from the Anonymous Question Box.

• Like 1

An Andy Daly character talking about sex to a teenage girl? I can't imagine any circumstances in which this takes an unsettling turn.

• Like 8

"The bag says 'All-Purpose Flour', what am I gonna do, NOT use it for all purposes?"

• Like 10

I sincerely want the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project to return and Joe Bongo to be one of the stars.

• Like 10

48:12 - OFF-MIC PFT LAUGHTER

I just came to post about the sudden, unexpected, unmistakeable but always welcome off mic PFT laughter. I love it.

• Like 8

Was Joe Bongo in anyway involved in arranging that murder contest out in international waters?

• Like 6

48:12 - OFF-MIC PFT LAUGHTER

"WOMP IT UP was filmed in front of a live studio Tompkins."

• Like 23

Did we all feel that moment when Andy started talking about his boat where for a moment he instinctively went into "murder club on international waters" mode, before saving it and keeping it (relatively) clean? Hope I'm not the only one.

EDIT: Somehow on a board with 9 posts, I missed Henry's comment. I'm not the only one, hooray.

• Like 2

I have a beef to pick...

• Like 3

"Coming to you from the grave, this is Marissa Wompler." - Marissa Wompler 2015

• Like 1

"Eric Clapton.. slow haaaands" fucking amazing episode loved everyone especially Mr Daly

• Like 2

By comparison to the personalities of Andy's previous characters, Joe Bongo is wildly pleasant despite (seemingly) having fathered numerous illegitimate children.

• Like 4

I'm so glad they put this out finally. Been wanting to hear this since it was the original WIU teaser clip.

"Can I jerk it to my greatest sadness?" Genius.

• Like 8

great ep, the listener questions were super rando this week, what a bunch of kooks

• Like 2

This episode was so good especially the PFT background laugh or two. I miss the Andy Daley Podcast Pilot Podcast Project :( I need new eps.

• Like 4

I, too, miss the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project. Perhaps we should get a Change.org petition going.

• Like 1

I just came to post about the sudden, unexpected, unmistakeable but always welcome off mic PFT laughter. I love it.

You had me at 'I just came'.

RIP Terrorist. That one's for you.

• Like 9

Was Joe Bongo in anyway involved in arranging that murder contest out in international waters?

I thought he might be moonlighting as Don Dimello's doctor. He had a speedboat right?

• Like 1