đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
mattbesser

i4h tv pilot

Help me build a sample running order for i4h show based on successful examples of each kind of segment we do. So what are some great Crap On Youtube we've done. What was the best What's Bothering You? Please list show # and time if you happen to know it.

I'll use this to pitch so that the "buyer" can link to an example scene for each kind of segment we do.

• Like 3

Crap on YouTube: Ep 82 (38:12), Ep 42 (28:33), Ep 128 (43:19), Ep 170 (29:33)

What's Bothering You: Ep 173 (54:30)

• Like 1

I vote for crap on youtube from the most recent ep. 193- 58:50

Essentially Danny Mahoney smashing a kids face into a cake.

Matt, I also think the Mope Report should make it into your pilot potentially.

Your mope report with the steakhouse waiter lying about the asparagus girth was pretty amazing.

152 – Tim Meadows, Brian Huskey, Mary Sasson, Anthony Gioe

Crap on YouTube – High-pitched voice theory of Neanderthals – Shrill Neanderthals debate their voices (56:20)

193 – Andy Daly, Peter Gwinn, Amanda Sitko

Crap on YouTube – Idiot Uncle Ruins Nephew’s Birthday Party – Uncle takes joke at birthday party too far (58:39)

188 – Neil Flynn, Matt Walsh, Peter Hulne, Danielle Schneider

Crap on YouTube – “Mother Outraged. Daughter asked to perform naked in art class” - Nude final (33:49)

160 – Paul Rust, Pamela Murphy, Dan Lippert

What the Fuck is Going on? – Swatting hoax targets gamers – Funky Kong (15:14)

168 – Jon Gabrus, Betsy Sodaro, Charlie Sanders, Colton Dunn Eugene Cordero, Stephanie Allynne

Crap on YouTube – “Stuck on an Elevator with a Crazy Person” – Breaking into an elevator that hasn’t been used since Prohibition (41:40)

• Like 2

Honestly I think one of the best suggestion-based scenes one of the early ones, the multiple referee from episode 4:

Don't know if that's what you're looking for but it's one of the earliest ones that I thought was really a perfect demonstration of the art of longform and got me really hooked on the show.

• Like 1

Honestly I think one of the best suggestion-based scenes one of the early ones, the multiple referee from episode 4:

Don't know if that's what you're looking for but it's one of the earliest ones that I thought was really a perfect demonstration of the art of longform and got me really hooked on the show.

This is the sketch that got me into the show!

Sign in to follow this