🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 131 — Her Name was Lilo

Grab your mighty hammer, it's time to face electrocuted Russel Brands! Join Dag, Winter, Nausica & the gang as they continue along the path trying to keep their waists safe, their magic missiles launching, and their swords poking at dicks.

What is the creature that Blaine called an electrocuted Russel Brand? I've been googling Darrow but I got nothing.

Hey look it's a new intelligent race maybe we can initiate a dialogue with them and learn about oh they're dead.

• Like 1

What is the creature that Blaine called an electrocuted Russel Brand? I've been googling Darrow but I got nothing.

I think they were referring to Derro

I love Dan trying desperately to get the game back on track. It's so amazingly frustrated.

Are these guys ever going to talk to anyone? I mean seriously it seems a little like we've been in a year-long mass murder spree. The fights get kind of bland after the fiftieth time. I was looking forward to the Chief Derro sending them on an evil quest.

Uhuh weird!

• Like 2

Are these guys ever going to talk to anyone?

YEAH! I really don't think they've had a conversation with an NPC since Blaine took over, aside from the one giant traveller on the hill.

Derry probably don't speak common and now's maybe not the time, but there has to be someone/something on this continent that's not homicidal. Dan's trying, I know.

That said the storytelling and variety's been much better lately since the weeks and weeks of fighting skeletons and blue giants. at least they're indiscriminately slaughtering DIFFERENT things.

Like you suggested, Shampoodler, i'd love to see Blaine rigging it so they get trapped and have to actually interact with NPCs.

It's like a weird murder spree on steroids on acid.

YEAH

It's just... it's like.... it's.....

I just want to hear the characters be characters around other characters sometimes instead of more fighting and wandering around I guess. I feel like I don't really know the characters because they never get to react to social situations. Acting is reacting, afterall. Apologies if the cast takes umbrage, just my own observation.

For Glynnishmore (sp?)

Ps - this forum used to be more lively, people should start posting more often!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this