🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1619 - Anthony Jeselnik

Pulling your card with Anthony Jeselnik.

For once in an hour, Anthony doesn't seem like the biggest douche (in a sarcastic? sense) .Third or fourth time listening, enjoy it, but some of these dudes talk like they are handstand walking their way down the hollywood stars aside from jimmy and anthony. Still all very funny dudes though

I rewatched Jeselnik's Comedy Central Presents special after listening to this, and I could easily hear Jimmy Pardo telling these jokes. Not his style, but he could deliver them well.

Somebody needs to tell Howard Kremer about this Jaws thing.

• Like 3

He was in town (Tampa Bay) last year, Cameron Esposito opened for him. They did a great job.

This has nothing to do with the podcast, but Anthony goes through his jokes, tries out a couple new jokes, and then asks the crowd if there was something that they would like him to do.

A drunk halfway back yells out, "kill another baby." Anthony turned to his side, mumbled into the mic, "kill another baby," and waited for somebody else to yell something else out.

I was only two rows back, and for the brief moment that he mumbled "kill another baby," I could read the forlorn look on his face to mean "I can't believe THIS is my fan base." (I'm probably totally wrong on that, he was probably just wondering what quick bit he could perform for us.) I felt bad for him, his comedy has painted him into a narrow crowd demographic.

He's entertaining, and I would see him again if he came to town.

• Like 1

16 Saginaw

good one

16 sunset

• Like 3

Really enjoyed that Players Club episode last night with Dave Hill. It was fun when they finally broke out the guitar to sing some Dio.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed that Players Club episode last night with Dave Hill. It was fun when they finally broke out the guitar to sing some Dio.

Jimmy jumping up and doing his Dio stage show alone made the video worth watching.

Sign in to follow this