🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 256 — Sepp Blatter's Golden Cell Phone

Randy and Jason start off the show by brainstorming proper punishments for the St. Louis Cardinals and revealing why sports paraphernalia is the best investment a fan can make. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show Dave Hill who discusses why LeBron is a really good guy, why ZZ Top is magic, and why the Chicago Blackhawks may or may not be a dynasty. Later, in quick hits the gang covers stories that include a restaurants ability to turn away business, as well as a soccer player who's able to turn a crowd evil. Lastly, Sepp Blatter calls in to defend the integrity of Fifa.

Ok, I heard three cellphone pings in that episode, there may have been more. New game.

Ok, I heard three cellphone pings in that episode, there may have been more. New game.

Three? I heard about 30.

• Like 1

Did someone (presumably Engineer Cody Cody) accidentally delete the folder with the Sklarbitration themes? Because this is the second time in the last couple months that they've basically done one without calling it that.

30!

There may be a lot in more in there than three. I listen at work, so I switch between passive & active listening.

*Ping!

Sign in to follow this