🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 357 — Modern Anti-Comedy

So I read online today that the new Pixar movie "Inside Out" has a fan favorite character called Bing Bong (great creativity there by the way Pixar team!), so does this mean that Scott will no longer be able to lovingly call his show Comedy Bing Bong without paying royalties to that damned mouse on the train?

• Like 2

So I read online today that the new Pixar movie "Inside Out" has a fan favorite character called Bing Bong (great creativity there by the way Pixar team!), so does this mean that Scott will no longer be able to lovingly call his show Comedy Bing Bong without paying royalties to that damned mouse on the train?

Welcome to Comedy Big Bang Theory, bazinga!

• Like 1

I really like Natasha Leggero's laugh.

You guys all rewound it, like, 4 times when she laughed at my screen name right? I might have also texted a couple of people about it...

• Like 11

Would it be so ridiculous to think that Obamacare could do the show seeing as he did Between Two Ferns and loved it

I cant believe Obama went to Maron's garage, and I wish he included the Earwolf studios as a part of his podcast tour. I can't even imagine what it would be like to listen to Barack Hussein Obamacare mixed in with a somewhat normal episode of CBB.

Who would you guys most want to hear on an episode with Obama?

Theres a lot to think about but Adomian's Bernie Sanders would bring a lot of fun discussion

Ho-ho and Fourvel

When Mrs Potts said that once her son got smallpox as a human boy, he was toast, I was expecting/hoping Scott to jump on that and ask her about the mechanics of that transition.

• Like 2

Seriously? Have you listened to U Talking U2 To Me? because I didn't really notice it until listening to that. When all the talking sounds like the same damn voice it hits you quick

That's so strange to me. I have never found their voices even remotely similar and definitely not to the point where I'd be confused about who was talking.

• Like 1

Bing Bong (great creativity there by the way Pixar team!)

Well the character is the imaginary friend of a three year old girl, so that probably is a fairly creative name for that age group.

"Bing Bong is a shit-head."

- maybe someday on Doug Loves Movies

No one will ever say that because Bing Bong is the best.

Well the character is the imaginary friend of a three year old girl, so that probably is a fairly creative name for that age group.

No one will ever say that because Bing Bong is the best.

Someone's a massive Pixar fanboy, huh

• Like 1

Scott gave Victor and Tiny's bit an A+

That's the highest grade I've ever heard him give! Like way above average.

• Like 5

Scott gave Victor and Tiny's bit an A+

That's the highest grade I've ever heard him give! Like way above average.

Right?!

• Like 1

Someone's a massive Pixar fanboy, huh

if you don't love Inside/Out you are dead inside.

• Like 1

Natasha is a very supportive person. Whether you're living in a stranger's backyard trying to break into showbiz, or you're adapting to your transition from cookware to human, she will have some good, thoughtful advice for you.