🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
karina

Earwolf Store Delays?

I ordered shirts from the Earwolf store 4 months ago, and still haven't received them yet. I've been in contact and twice been told they were having difficulties with their store, but that I'd have my stuff in a week. Twice, that didn't happen. Now, customer service isn't responding to my e-mails at all. I don't even want a refund, I just want my t-shirts! I'm at least hoping that the money that was supposed to go to Harris's scholarship fund actually got there, even if I haven't received the shirts for it.

It's sad because I would love to buy more stuff to support Earwolf, but this has been such a disaster it makes me put off from the whole thing. Is anyone else having extreme difficulties getting things they paid for? I guess I'm only putting this in the forums in hopes it will spur on some action. Hopefully my case is an isolated one.

• Like 1

Heynong man,

I once ordered a shirt and waited much longer than I should have, contacted them and got super polite and affirming responses, waited much longer, then they even sent another free of charge (appeared to be lost in the mail) Over the next few weeks I had received both orders. I don't know what it is about the mail, they just seem to screw with earwolf orders. I blame Scott, never should have started with those rallying stamps.com ads. All other words aside, hang tight, I'm sure it's just a snail-mail mix up.

Still waiting on an order myself, but the Traci shirts are still in preorder, no issue there. C'mon earwolf (and Bono), we want some fuckin' t-shirts!

I'm having the same problem. I ordered both the Harris shirts as soon as they went up for pre-order, as well as a UTU2TM shirt and the Kulap Vilay-socks. I was charged immediately but got nothing. Two months later I emailed and asked what was up and they kindly replied back saying there was an issue with the printing and they had to redo them but they were shipping "as we speak." Two months later, one of the Harris shirts arrived (it is fantastic btw) and I'm still waiting for the other two shirts and socks. I emailed Earwolf four days ago and have yet to receive a reply (my first email was replied to in about that length of time so it is probably still coming.)

I really don't care about having to wait so long, but I'd at least like an update every now and then to know if I'm still eventually going to get what I paid for. But it's been 5 months now and I'm losing hope, whether it's some Earwolf problem or the mail service's fault.

This isn't an isolated incident.

I finally got my t-shirts about six months after ordering them, but that was after months of being told "They're shipping as we speak!" and "I'll overnight them tomorrow!" Earwolf Support even tried to tell me that my post office was rejecting my mail. I asked for details about that one but never heard back. They told me at one point that the problem was StageBloc, and that they had stopped using them, which was also not true. When Earwolf support wasn't ignoring my e-mails, they were outright lying to me.

Shipping problems happen, and we're all fans here who are willing to give a lot of leeway. But the choice to constantly lie to your customers is a very strange one. My wife and I would love to give more money to Earwolf, but there's no way in hell we're subjecting ourselves to that kind of service again.

Sign in to follow this