🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1621 - Anthony Rapp

Fighting with microphones with Anthony Rapp.

I just rewatched Dazed And Confused yesterday for the millionth time, one of my favourite ever movies

This. Was. SPECTACULAR! Jesus, the duets at the end. Just wonderful from start to finish.

• Like 4

Hahaha, when I saw the guest, I knew Jimmy would have to talk about how he hates Rent, but goes to see it every chance he gets and doesn't know why. Its come up a lot over the years, but my theory is that he likes it and is ashamed to admit it.

Also, Anthony Rapp is great in Road Trip. He played that creepy weirdo guy perfectly.

How much fun was this episode?!

I will admit that the few times Anthony actually hit the notes in the singing at the end, I got chills. Then hearing him laugh at the harmony of the others brought me right back to reality.

• Like 2

A strop doesn't sharpen the way a stone does, but straightens and "polishes" the blade; a very sharp razor blade dulls in part by the formation of microscopic indentations where the edge bends out of alignment, and stropping the blade (in an spine-first motion, away from the sharpened edge) bends those tiny indentations back into alignment with the rest of the blade.

• Like 2

"LEGIBLY, PLEASE!" must be in the next season intro

• Like 1

I just listened to the Paul Scheer episode where they talked about how shitty Twister is. Very funny to hear a person from the movie shit on it as well.

Sign in to follow this