🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 91 — Tom Scharpling, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes are back with another episode of the best show, Hollywood Handbook where they talk about politics and Hollywood. Then, good friend TOM SCHARPLING from The Best Show comes by to get some advice from the guys, who kindly offer Tom tips on the best ways to restructure his show to achieve success.

• Like 21

More like Tom DULLling.

Sorry guys.

I actually think Tom Scharpling is great. Can't wait to listen to this fresh ep when it pops up in my podcast app feed.

• Like 2

Guess it's time for me to throw away my unpopped question:

"Hi Tom,

You did some work with Titus Andronicus. Was it hard trying to re-imagine what some people consider Shakespeare's worst play as a musical? Would you please sing the show-stopping refrain from "Right-Hand Man" performed when Aaron tricks Titus into cutting off his left hand?"

• Like 4

Sean and Hayes are back.
More like Tom DULLling.

What foul sorcery is this? Have you the gift of second sight?

Altneratively: Damnnn. How you post so fast??

• Like 1

Welcome to the Best Show Tom!

Edit: I should mention that this post was inspired by a really funny joke from last week's thread penned by our good friend Bozos.

• Like 20

I'm glad the husky one wasn't actually the last ep ever. Phew. Wipes the sweat off my brow.

• Like 11

Freja, all of your pictures of Iceland are amazing and make me super jelly. I feel like I went to the wrong I[insert consonant]eland.

• Like 4

i feel like this guy was just on Hollywerd Handprint. but he's called Eggs so i must be thinking of someone else.

also really really funny ep.

• Like 3

Another "hanger on" looking for a Hollywood Handout. Get your own podcast Tom. That three hour long lump of caca that is sprinkled with John WORSTer doesn't count. I'm so sick of peoples using Sean and Haze as a springboard for their own careers.

• Like 4

I'm glad the husky one wasn't actually the last ep ever. Phew. Wipes the sweat off my brow.

i like your story but i got scared at the end 'cause suddenly there was some stranger there wiping your brow. then i realized Princeton is fancy and you probably have a valet that just does that.

• Like 1

Another top drawer episode. Very funny ads. Nice long guest segment. Incisive political talk. Nice to hear Sean say "cheeky". Really want to see that word seep into your culture.

I've been re-listening to RSS lately and this is arguably the greatest moment in US history. Should be stitched into the flag :

"I have a bmw, a porsche, a monster truck, a house, and 30 companies. SUCK MY DICK"

Sorry this is so half arsed. I tried using my dick instead on my fingers and the results were not so impressive:

zVbqIWX.jpg

EXVSfH3.jpg

• Like 18

Back on da first page baby!

Good ep, I've not listened to much of Scharpling on account of how long the show is but I do like him on that Steven Universe show.

• Like 7

I think an antagonistic energy works really well in the guest segment, and Scharpling can really deliver that. I can't remember what the pre-guest... oh, it was Sean struggling to switch politics w/ hollywood - we're all rooting for you Sean!

Also lol that the earwolf studios are now perpetually in twilight now. Uh, candlelight is for romantic dinners guys, you need high-watt flourescent for comedy!

More like Tom DULLling.

Sorry guys.

I actually think Tom Scharpling is great. Can't wait to listen to this fresh ep when it pops up in my podcast app feed.

It's such a shame that there was no PCG this week, this would have been a sure shoe-in.

• Like 4

Killer ads.

In the future all ads everywhere will be like this. Just total fucking jerk off fuck yous to the sponsor :)

• Like 5

All of you who have posted photos of you with your d, pls try and do this with him

• Like 6

When Sean asked what Tom's partner's last name was, for a second I thought he was going to pitch the idea of "eggs and wurstershire sauce" podcast. I guess that's why I'm not the comedian, because that would have been shit !

• Like 6

"How come everyone so mean after they decide religion?"

I'm surprised that Hayes didn't try and hold Sean back from his secular quips.

• Like 7

Is front page still cool?

Guess I'll find out some other time.

Wait 'till we get to the next page my friend. Hint ---> ( . )( . ) #SayYesToPageThree

• Like 4