🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 361 — Waiting for Infinnerty

"Addams Family is weird but they're not that weird."

"They're crazy, they're kooky."

"They're kooky but they're white."

I couldn't breathe after this.

and Scott's hurried segue out of that convo was great.

• Like 10

this is a post that contains content relevant to this episode and is not a placeholder.

i love john gembrus!

see?

Gabrus and Gemberling are worth their weight in laughs, and that's saying something!! Heyoooooooooo

Gabrus looks good though but Gemberling has like a weird child's haircut and also a beard and it is very offputting

• Like 4

"Did it sound like a whiteboard hitting a table?" Track #15 on the sound effects album. #16 is Gino pouring water, of course.

• Like 2

Excellent episode. Love Gemberling and Gabrus, and Finnerty was a solid first timer.

Was there an episode where the forum was shitting on Gabrus? I've always thought he's been pretty well received by fans of the show.

I enjoyed Gabrus's reference to the Tom Selleck/Gene Simmons movie "Runaway."

• Like 5

Of course we musn't leave out John du Pont.

Ornithologist, philatelist, comedian?

Gino somehow manages to exceed my expectations every time he's on. Gabrus is just so ridiculous quick. Gemberlicking managed to make me physically uncomfortable a few times, which I think is the highest compliment for his brand of comedy. Loved Scott's inability to resist making the Magic Johnson Theater joke and his immediate apology/regret, and then Gino using it as a defense for saying "jap" later. OK, I'll stop now because Gabrus's quips about the forum have made me self-conscious.

• Like 7

Honored to have provided the catchphrase for this week's show. Scotty's right—it's no Heynong Man. Honored all the same. Thanks to Scott or whoever plucked it from the pile.

• Like 3

I always forget how much I love Gino. The whole 4th of July story made me laugh so hard.

Honored to have provided the catchphrase for this week's show. Scotty's right—it's no Heynong Man. Honored all the same. Thanks to Scott or whoever plucked it from the pile.

i guess my only question is does CBB no longer serve smoothies?

• Like 1

Scott says Gino is from New Jersey twice in the episode. The first one slips by but the second time Gino is so offended he is speechless for a moment. That tickled my funny bone®.

Gabrus kills it, so fast and funny!

How has no one mentioned "Checkmark?"

C+

Czechmark!

• Like 1

I would like to express my opinion on this episode as an expert on comedy.

CAN I GIVE IT A MILLION STARS?!

Amazing. Gemberling X Gabrus = A+

Colin Quim: Medicine Woman

Webmaster of your domain

• Like 4

I meant to suggest this in the comments for previous Geno episodes with more Marty Jannetty references: someone should re-do Shawn Michaels' theme song with select Geno quotes added.

The breakup of the Rockers must have been a key moment in his life.

• Like 3

The episode and profile pictures were the first I ever heard of Dan Finnerty and I have to say they gave me pause. I was pleasantly relieved to discover he was 'in on the joke' there and not actually a smarmy douche.

GOAT EPISODE. I laughed harder that I should have at so many things.

Also, did anyone read Scott's Secret Wars Journal 003?

I expected it to be full of goofs much like Scheer's work (not to shit on his work but it's just very jokey books that he puts out though still good) but wow what a really well told and poignant story for the tie-in, I was completely impressed.

• Like 1

Don't forget to give The Dan Band the trademarked* CBB Bump® by buying The Wedding Album—or the single "I Can(no)t Believe I Love You"—on iTunes and Google Play!

* For all you trademark hawks out there

• Like 2

i'm gonna ask what we're all thinking: do you think scott "heard" that the peeing-on-jellyfish-stings thing was a myth from a segment in an episode of the 30th season of the hit reality game competition show 'survivor'?

When they brought up Lou Diamond Phillips, something compelled me to pause the podcast and watch The Big Hit in its entirety before resuming CBB.

4624-3.jpg

I feel like it totally holds up today.

• Like 1