🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 362 — RomanTig

4nc1ZcU.jpg

Sportin' that Pistol Shrimps t-shirt! If anybody doesn't know, Matt Gourley and Mark McConville have a new podcast--Pistol Shrimps Radio--where they do play-by-play of the LA Women's Rec League basketball games of the Pistol Shrimps team that Stephanie plays on. Its hilarious. Colin Hanks stops by for an episode, as does Paul F. Tompkins, and Tig even drops in for a bit. Its great. Dire Straits.

• Like 9

Tig seemed a lot happier and more willing to play along in this ep than her live appearance. It's as if she's WALKING ON AIR!

• Like 4

I took a dump and when I looked at my turd closely it had the words "Jim Gaffigan Show on TV land!", written on it.

Get it? Because I've been force fed these goddamn Gaffigan ads so much the past couple weeks.

Great episode by the way. I just wanted to crack a joke about the absurd amount of Jim Gaffigadvertisements on recent episodes.

• Like 5

I took a dump and when I looked at my turd closely it had the words "Jim Gaffigan Show on TV land!", written on it.

Get it? Because I've been force fed these goddamn Gaffigan ads so much the past couple weeks.

Great episode by the way. I just wanted to crack a joke about the absurd amount of Jim Gaffigadvertisements on recent episodes.

At least you tried

• Like 7

Poop jokes aside, I sincerely hope those Gaffigan ads cease to exist. It's such a pain to fast forward through them. I'm spoiled.

Hey fuck you too Shampoodler and your fucking great catch phrase suggestions.

you're just jealous Scottrick knows Shampoodler by name.

• Like 1

I've googled Vin Diesel fucks pigs and so far the lamestream media is not picking up on this 'sclusie.

I figured it would already be trending with a pound-sign by now.

• Like 9

Ok I honestly didn't know Stephanie was gay or with Tig

you might be gay too bro.

• Like 1

Every time I see Mookie's face I hope it's heralding the return of Hee Hee!

I hope he gets a Lapkast soon.

• Like 2

What a great episode. Tig is such a wonderful thinker and person, her delivery is unparalleled.

Also did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when Scott called that old lady a DUMB OLD BITCH?

He was in rare form, probs from the 2TU2TM taping!

• Like 6

Sportin' that Pistol Shrimps t-shirt! If anybody doesn't know, Matt Gourley and Mark McConville have a new podcast--Pistol Shrimps Radio--where they do play-by-play of the LA Women's Rec League basketball games of the Pistol Shrimps team that Stephanie plays on. Its hilarious. Colin Hanks stops by for an episode, as does Paul F. Tompkins, and Tig even drops in for a bit. Its great. Dire Straits.

Point of clarification: Colin Hanks stops by for TWO eps, and don't forget that Jensen Karp drops by on occasion for 'The Sock Report.' I second that this is a fun podcast! As I mentioned on last week's Spontaneanation thread, Pistol Shrimps Radio is "a great podcast to do other things to while listening. Matt's and Mark's broadcaster voices are great, and the play-by-play, while earnest, is hilariously spotty."

OH! And as of yesterday's ep, Tig's radio sportscaster brother Renaud Notaro has been on Pistol Shrimps Radio!

• Like 5

you might be gay too bro.

I don't quite follow your logic bro

• Like 4

I don't quite follow your logic bro

it's a joke about how you missed something that is common knowledge and has been for a while and how if you missed that then....

sorry, i'm a jerk.

ps. i love you.

• Like 2

you're just jealous Scottrick knows Shampoodler by name.

exposed! While I lack in the catchphrase suggestions I am pressing ever-forward to be a presence in the plugs themes. Shampoodler had best be back here liking this comment if I ever get recognized by Scoot.

• Like 3

Shampoodler had best be back here liking this comment if I ever get recognized by Scoot.

Meg Ryan. Richard Gere. FaceLikeThunder. Rupert Grint.

• Like 13

Point of clarification: Colin Hanks stops by for TWO eps, and don't forget that Jensen Karp drops by on occasion for 'The Sock Report.' I second that this is a fun podcast! As I mentioned on last week's Spontaneanation thread, Pistol Shrimps Radio is "a great podcast to do other things to while listening. Matt's and Mark's broadcaster voices are great, and the play-by-play, while earnest, is hilariously spotty."

OH! And as of yesterday's ep, Tig's radio sportscaster brother Renaud Notaro has been on Pistol Shrimps Radio!

OH MAN! A million thank yous! I could not remember who posted that but I looked it up after that and can't get enough of the episodes. You are a goddamned saint!

• Like 3

T-shirt or no, the legacy of Heynong Man runs strong given that Scott used "people of all different stars and stripes" AND "The Widow Kulap" within the first few minutes of this one. Great ep all around, and Scott was definitely in rare form; the "box" riffs killed me.

• Like 6

The vibe in the room so far is amazing, holy shit. I'm about half an hour in and I love this episode. When Scott said 'Tongs' I almost died.

• Like 4