🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 362 — RomanTig

Meg Ryan. Richard Gere. FaceLikeThunder. Rupert Grint.

sexiest replacement imaginable, step aside pfif.

• Like 1

pfif.

did a spittake on that. pfif? is that yours? love it.

• Like 1

scott's weird comment about holding the engagement ring with tongs made me laugh so so hard, holy crap

• Like 11

did a spittake on that. pfif? is that yours? love it.

sorry for your keyboard, and if nobody has squatter's rights - consider it mine >:-D

edit: how dare you isolate my quotes.

• Like 2

scott's weird comment about holding the engagement ring with tongs made me laugh so so hard, holy crap

Yeah that's a slice of maniacal brilliance, so good.

• Like 4

Great episode. Did anyone else think that Tig just wrecked Stephanie's character when she said she had the hat?

• Like 1

I think Raw Meal and Pacific Brand hemp milk are gonna get that famous CBB bump. I'm gonna get some. If it can help someone with multiple life threatening illnesses, it's got to be pretty good for someone who doesn't have any diseases yet. right? Plus I don't like to eat my vegetables

Gettin all your daily nuits from some powdered food and a banana does sound tempting!

I wonder if the Good One Robot will ever find love.

Ok I honestly didn't know Stephanie was gay or with Tig

Sounds like someone needs to renew their subscription to my newsletter.

Hope Tig and Stephanie have a great time on the other side of the Mississippi.

• Like 1

"You know what, REALIZE next time that maybe YOU'RE at fault....ya dumb old BITCH!" Holy shit, I was NOT expecting that at all, but I'll be damned if I didn't guffaw like an idiot after it happened.

i stifled a chortle when I saw your name.

• Like 2

"You know what, REALIZE next time that maybe YOU'RE at fault....ya dumb old BITCH!" Holy shit, I was NOT expecting that at all, but I'll be damned if I didn't guffaw like an idiot after it happened.

The 'Whoa.' afterwards is what got me.

• Like 2

Great episode. Did anyone else think that Tig just wrecked Stephanie's character when she said she had the hat?

Yes, she definitely did. Classic Tig.

• Like 7

"Roman-Tig comedy..."

"I'm leaving"

So great hearing a happy healthy Tig. Dead on Kate Micucci impression as well.

• Like 6

He was in rare form, probs from the 2TU2TM taping!

Speak on that. what taping? i dont know about this.

This one was fantastic.

Tig and Stephanie's story gives me hope. It's beautiful.

And Mookie needs to be on more.

I've only seen Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Dump. Need to catch up on 1, 2, 3, Fast and 7.

• Like 1

I only know Mookie from I4H, but he's one of my absolute favorites. He killed it here; I can't even explain why. He pulled off a Hanford-like balance between commitment and not knowing anything about the celebrity he's playing.

• Like 6

this episode was great. i think everyone covered the parts i wanted to hit on but it just makes me wish tig was more of a cbb regular :)

• Like 4

I'm only about an hour in, but I've already been tickled by the idea of Tig in a Roman gladiator helmet, Scott being the only one allowed to add suggestions to his & Widow Kulap's box (and they're all just sex adventures), and then Scott sometimes forgetting what he uses the box for, so he occasionally sneaks discarded chewing tobacco into it so Ku won't know about his habit. This obviously backfires & it's gross.

• Like 1

I love it when Tig is on because she is one of the few people who is a bigger butthole than Scoot!

• Like 1

I was really hoping Mookie would bring out Vin's passion for music and performance, but having him hardly know anything about his character was great as well. Either way, he should come back and give Victor some pointers. Maybe they can even do a Michael Jackson medley??? I'm getting too deep.

If you haven't watched Vin's REAL homemade videos of him singing to Katy Perry alone in his home, do yourself a favor and watch immediately: https://www.facebook...52278510183313/

• Like 2

And Tig played along with it so well. That was probably the best part of the episode.

I could listen to a whole podcast where every episode was just Tig and Stephanie trying to tell a story while Scott constantly interrupts them with nonsense.

• Like 9