🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 362 — RomanTig

Tig Notaro and Stephanie Allynne of the new Netflix docu “Tig” are on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! They take us step by step on how they became engaged, give us the scoop on how the docu “Tig” became a reality, and tell us how they first met during one of the most challenging times in Tig’s life. Then, movie star Vin Diesel stops by to promote the release of his film Furious 7. Later, Dorothea Shirley, a 76-year-old woman arrives to seek help with a personal problem. This episode is a Good One.

• Like 3

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

Scott: "...and I'll take my answer off the air" :D

I lol'd.

More importantly, a Mookie appearance & no 'Return of Hee-Hee'?! I demand a refund! <_<

• Like 1

I'm surprised Kid Cudi hasn't been on

• Like 3

Hey fuck you too Shampoodler and your fucking great catch phrase suggestions.

Shampoodler actually made my day with that catch phrase since its actually my birthday.

• Like 8

Scott seemed extra slaphappy this episode. Almost like a U Talkin' U2 To Me? ep. Constant joke after joke and Tig played along perfectly. She needs to be a regular. This is one of the highest LPMs (Laughs Per Minute) of the year for me.

• Like 14

I really wanted Scott to comment on whether he thought Tig's Railroad/Lightswitch song was good or not.

Also, glad he mentioned people of all stars and stripes - I think he neglected to mention them in the last ep.

• Like 8

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, railroad! like a light switch ho ho ho YEAAAAH!?" I love Tig and I love Stephanie plus fucking Mookie?? great ep monday!

+1 Choctaw Rumble seat reference

• Like 6

Shampoodler actually made my day with that catch phrase since its actually my birthday.

Happy birthday! Fuck everyone else!

• Like 14

"We have a box..."

"Yeah, yeah you do, both of you do and they finally made it legal!"

This was such a heartfelt and funny episode, everybody brought the goods.

We really need an episode with Vin and Bill Diesel, they are both pretty fucked up guys. Almost on the same level with the Stallone bros!

• Like 8

I think Raw Meal and Pacific Brand hemp milk are gonna get that famous CBB bump. I'm gonna get some. If it can help someone with multiple life threatening illnesses, it's got to be pretty good for someone who doesn't have any diseases yet. right? Plus I don't like to eat my vegetables

• Like 3

there are no heynong man t shirts up i am very disappointed

• Like 1

Ok I honestly didn't know Stephanie was gay or with Tig

• Like 3

there are no heynong man t shirts up i am very disappointed

I also want my fix of them live episodes broseph.

• Like 1

I laughed hardest at the assisted suicide-funeral procession-burial offer Vin made.

• Like 2

Ok I honestly didn't know Stephanie was gay or with Tig

Yeah, I had to let go of my crush on Stephanie because I'm not nearly as funny as Tig. But you can pry my crush on Tig out of my cold dead hand!

• Like 6