🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 7 - Paul F. Tompkins - Spotlight On: Mike the Janitor

Wompler & Listler return to introduce the world to Mike the Janitor (Paul F. Tompkins) as he looks back at all the great times he’s had in his 1st year at Marina Del Ray High! Mike tells us about how running into Wompler at the Grove led to his position at the school, the time he spent overseas fighting for his adopted country, and his Christmas tradition with his wife. Plus, everyone defines what makes an expert dancer during Listler’s Love Lockdown.

• Like 1

I don't know how it happened but this podcast has become my go-to first listen of the Monday releases. Bravo, ladies!

• Like 4

I don't know how it happened but this podcast has become my go-to first listen of the Monday releases. Bravo, ladies!

They knock it out of the park every episode. Great show.

• Like 5

This is the best. "Put a wig on Grimace!" "Hansel & Gretel style". And that last episode photo is pure joy.

• Like 4

The music on this podcast is fabulous. I need to create a Whitney Houston Pandora station now.

• Like 3

Paul losing it in every picture is just joyful. These three play so damn well together.

• Like 1

Ah, it all makes sense now that off-mic PFT laughter™ was heard in the Joe Bongo ep!

• Like 3

Ah, it all makes sense now that off-mic PFT laughter™ was heard in the Joe Bongo ep!

I had been feeling cruelly short shrifted by that ep's off-mic PFT laughter™ promising our boy and not delivering, but oh boy it was worth the wait.

• Like 1

i love Mike falling all over himself to be equally sycophantic for Womp & Lis.

• Like 6

Another home run. Slam dunk. Sports reference.

I'm hoping we're inching ever closer to a Reardon appearance.

• Like 6

I agree with Mike, it's a shame more men don't sing "Castle on a Cloud" by Cosette in Les Miserables...

• Like 2

They just blew the lid off of the Wompiverse with this one. Listler can time travel?

This demands an animated Hana Barbara spit-off featuring Lis and Marissa as they travel through time to solve crimes, somehow always narrowly avoiding killing hitler and/or avoiding 9/11.

• Like 1

O.J. Simpson - Terrific Ball Player, Good Actor, Great Wearing Gloves