🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Hey @Anastasia check these bad boys out, they're call clouds and are p cool.

JQ1I4Ne.jpg

Aren't you jealous how fluffy and perfect they are, don't you wish you could spend the day hanging out with them, gently admiring how beautiful they look, listening to them tell funny jokes, laughing along and thinking about adding your own funny little quip, but you stop yourself because it would never be up to their standards. Aren't you jealous of me, and my clouds, unlike how I feel about you right now, which is totally not jealous, thats exactly how I feel right now, totally not jealous of you Tim, Val, Adam, and non-#1handsome Joe.

Jakal, you used to be on thick ice with me. Now? Thin ice.

• Like 8

I immediately went out and bought both the Sean and Hayes version of "My Podcast Life". Definitely worth the $129.00 each.

Spending too much money on stuff you don't need- now that's reals people.

• Like 6

Great job everyone! Chandlerbing.com excluded everyone has a lot of restraint and plays straight very well when appearing on the show and I'm proud to call you all my friends. Right? 70-ish middling-to-dull posts = friendship, right?

Anastasia I thought your bondage goof was top notch and my only complaint with the whole show is that it didn't get more play. I suppose Hayes and Sean, despite your bringing them exotic flavors, literally and figuratively, are vanilla boys at heart.

I thought I'd take to time to hop aboard the missed opportunity riff train:

Ball-gag-point pen

• Like 18

wow, this is a worst episode than last week.

this show is circling the drain

you know what, I think I downloaded an episode of the wolf den

I listened to this forreal now. its no serial, but i liked it

• Like 12

This episode and you guys were so funny and cute!! I love this.

I don't know how you guys kept your shit together when hayes and Sean were reading exerpt from their books.

• Like 13

Wow man. Tim Treese was on fire this episode. Did you guys here that Steve Jobs joke?

• Like 5

Hey @Anastasia check these bad boys out, they're call clouds and are p cool.

JQ1I4Ne.jpg

Aren't you jealous how fluffy and perfect they are, don't you wish you could spend the day hanging out with them, gently admiring how beautiful they look, listening to them tell funny jokes, laughing along and thinking about adding your own funny little quip, but you stop yourself because it would never be up to their standards. Aren't you jealous of me, and my clouds, unlike how I feel about you right now, which is totally not jealous, thats exactly how I feel right now, totally not jealous of you Tim, Val, Adam, and non-#1handsome Joe.

Yeah. I am jealous. No clouds here today. :(

But I'm happy for you. You go and riff with those clouds and have a great time!

• Like 10

Have you guys ever worked hard on typing a post that is funny and well thought out and accidentally deleted it? I typed for a good 4 minutes on a good post and then I accidentally "dell"eted it. Posting is hard on a cellphone.

Edit: my 69th post!!!!

• Like 10

have you guys seen these new pictures of pluto?

Is that in the newest issue of Science Book?

Heres some real talk: the other night I had a dream where I was on an episode of Hollywood Handbook that was being filmed. They had the idea of turning the filmed podcast into an on the fly movie production so the rest of the dream was me running around with Sean and Hayes and other people filming a movie. Then the dream morphed into a very scary movie so I wont go into detail.

Anyway, is it really weird that this podcast is infiltrating my dreams #realtalk?Also cant wait to listen to this ep of the pod

• Like 9

Yeah. I am jealous. No clouds here today. :(

But I'm happy for you. You go and riff with those clouds and have a great time!

I tired, they didnt laugh, they actually seem like a bunch of airheads.

• Like 13

Cody needs to know that you don't itch an itch, you scratch an itch.

• Like 12

Jakal, you used to be on thick ice with me. Now? Thin ice.

^

Speak on that ?

• Like 3

I am a good-natured dude who thinks kindly of everyone until I have reason to do otherwise. Well, Jakal just did otherwise. He is on notice that the ice just got REAL thin. He's in danger of falling through it. Into some water that...heheh lets just say its....aaah NOT warm. It's cold water. Under the ice. That he might just fall through if he isn't REAL careful. I don't know if they have a lot of experience with the dangers of going out on the ice where he's from, but let me be the first to warn him that it's REAL dangerous. It's also dangerous for anyone who tries to save him, because after the ice is cracked, the surrounding ice becomes much more fragile. So if you're hanging out with Jakal when he falls through the ice, do NOT try to go out on it to rescue him. Either find something like a rope or a branch to throw to him, or call for a rescue professional. Or just shed a single tear as you watch him drown - helpless to do anything to prevent it. Who cares, that motherfucker is dead to me already.

i hope that clears things up for you.

• Like 14

Being on thin ice is bad because of cold water, but being in hot water isn't good either.

• Like 13

Did you guys hear that not only does having an Amazon Prime membership mean that you can watch ground breaking shows like Transparent but tomorrow it also means you can get a 40 inch LED TV for $115? What a time to be alive. Gotta say as disappointed as I am that I was not included on this ep I take some solace in the fact that maybe I don't need the exposure because I am already successful enough to have a Prime Membership and BTW I already have 2 very nice TVs but I am thinking about getting a third one.

jk you guys I am still devastated and lonely and I have no real friends and I even posted my twitter handle here and only 3 of you followed me and I am feeling really badly about myself and I need to finish my homework omg this is too much maybe I will just take a nap?

• Like 14

I was gonna first post this had I stayed up another ten or so minutes

jkDZ9dm.jpg

Edit: And, I dunno, Eliza. My twitter is mostly useless garbage sprinkled with random moments of sadness I delete when I wake up the next day. But, if you want, most everything I do on the internet is under the nickname "blizzink."

• Like 8

I'm onto you guys. Spunky's talk of thin ice is all viral marketing for Sean's new Clarence Birdseye inspired content.

P81pOpf.jpg

"Chillin' is my business, and business is goood."

Or is this a codename for the new midwest Wolfcool studios here in Kentucky?

• Like 18

look, I tried to keep it real and speak on my passion for the new videoclocks.com stuff or whatever which is totally sincere, and if you even think otherwise for a second i will hold my breath and run into the wall over and over and over until i knock myself out. but since A Bear had to go and imply that there may be a whiff of sarcasm in some posts i guess i am forced to say that i laughed my whole fuckin butt off and you guys rule and how can i now be bigger fans of you forum gods whom i already revere and look up to? is there a way to like your posts harder? if there is i'll find a way. of course i'm a little jealous but mostly i'm even more in love with this pcast and forum.

i want to stress that this episode is fucking hilarious and i didn't want it to end.

• Like 9