🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 92 — Fans, Our Close Fans

Hayes and Sean are forced to skip their great intro bit because they spent too long serving their fans at a Hudson News book signing for their new similar memoirs, "My Podcast Life." Fans Tim, Anastasia, Adam, Valerie, and Joe appear on the show to have Hayes and Sean sign their books and discuss their favorite parts.

• Like 20

i guess congratulations are in order! you guys must be so proud of all the work you've done to get here. let's face it, there's no reason to be humble. when you got it you got it baby!

so again congrats to videoblocks.com! that download library sounds amazing and i can't wait to check out those templates!

• Like 10

It was my choice to post in this slot.

You know what they say about number 8. It's great and so I am I.

Number 1? That guy's no fun.

• Like 11

Not yet got to the guest seggy but I have to say, where these ads recorded on... a tin can?

• Like 7

Sounds like Sean and Hayes have a real Richard Bachman/Stephen King Regulators/Desperation thing going on here. With a cool cover mash'em up.

And like Regulators/Desperation, one of the books is vastly superior to the other. Which one? I'll never tell.

• Like 7

talk about phoning in the first segment....

more ads than HH for the first 10+ minutes....

sellouts!

• Like 4

*raises coffee cup in salute without looking up from newspaper*

• Like 13

these are some pretty big gets! it's going to be sad never hearing from any of them now that they've all made it, though :(

• Like 24

I don't really participate on these forums, but I really enjoy listening to the podcast. Needless to say I'm disgusted that I wasn't invited to take part.

• Like 21

Hey cool, Hayes and Sean mentioned us fuckin' jokers over at reddit.

This was such a great episode, congrats to you lucky people who got to meet with the coolest cats in Hollywood

• Like 11

Can't believe you dorks didn't get my goddamn mug on that goddamn table and in a goddamn photo.

• Like 24

First I miss out on the PCG conference and now this? Whatever, I am happy for you guys. I will listen at some point.

• Like 8

"And I gave him the stank.....finger on my way back in!"

Great ep all around. Good job forum people. You guys are cool cats, mostly.

• Like 15

who is Adam on the forums?

Also, this was a good ep and I'm happy for you guys, you were funny blah blah. But I listen to this podcast to get insider knowledge and tips for making it in Hollywood. As you may know, I've been writing a lot of spec scripts for Hannibal, and I actually have a meeting with Bryan Fuller to discuss story arcs for season 4 when it premieres on the Nintendo Wii streaming service (T-Wii). Now I'm going to have to go into this meeting feeling unprepared because I just learned about Google's corporate policies and General Tso's chocolate today. Thanks guys.

• Like 11

In honor of how great our friends were today (btw really great job guys omg), how about instead of doing our best Sean and Hayes impression and recycling their bits we all be real people this week. Kind of a twisted idea, but might be pretty funny!

• Like 20