🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 21 — iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour

Adam Scott Aukerman are back from experiencing the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour at The Forum in Los Angeles and boy do they have a story to tell you! They’ll cover everything from the setlist to the once in a lifetime opportunity that will forever change the podcast. Plus, we hear the debut of Adam Singing Adam as well as get a much needed Harry Potter update!

• Like 5

15 minutes in and already so many sub-podcasts and several quality uses of the word butthole. C+

edit: Just finished and these fucking poseurs met Bonobos and didn't ask him about the t-shirts. C-

• Like 13

I've recently become aware that my sense of humor has drifted to include alot of non sequitur/stupid wordplay and I'm certain that between CBB and UTU2TM it is entirely Scott's fault. No complaints though.

• Like 15

Bazinga! I'm smiling ear to ear listening to this good ep-- no, great ep!

• Like 7

Scott's a real A-Team member (Auckerman-Team). He gets really nervous 6 hours before a plan doesn't almost come together.

• Like 9

I'm exactly like Scott with anxiousness and shit

• Like 3

I picked a good morning to get up early and managed to listen to the whole thing before work. C+.

"Am I gettin' pranked by Cloon-Dog, the famous prankster?!"

• Like 10

When they mentioned meeting Bonobos and his departure, I was certain, SO certain, that he wasn't leaving to storm the stage at all, but to reach into a small closet and grab a couple of tees for our Scotts.

My disappointment was crushing and immediate. However, that being said, I love nothing more than hearing the Scotts tell one another to shut up.

C- (due to the lack of t-shirts)

• Like 6

I had to wake up early this morning but imagine my joy when I see the little (1) in my podcast queue! IMAGINE IT.

I'm exactly like Scott. You gotta know where we're gonna meet and when, bro.

• Like 2

Dibs on making all people around me uncomfortable by using the catchphrase "SHOVE IT UP YOUR BUTT" wow I forgot how happy this podcast makes me, so lucky to have it!

A worthy, uhhhh

• Like 4

I listened to the first segment so far and it's great. But Scott kept saying they'd be back in a moment, and then I got stuck in it and I can't get out.

also - my favorite rectum TV show is Rectum Ralph

• Like 6

If you go to Italy you just HAVE to get a villa and you just HAVE to tan your little butt.

• Like 4