๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 21 โ€” iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour

She's beautiful, but the Lovable Lads from Liverpool should think about giving their special-guest Lady Gaga a T-shirt.

11352318_417286398472525_676007786_n-560x560.jpg

She's beautiful, but the Lovable Lads from Liverpool should think about giving their special-guest Lady Gaga a T-shirt.

ย 

Come on, lovable lads! Stop being so fucking stingy with the fuckin t-shirts, bro!

• Like 1

This episode was like mana from heaven. I know the Scotts don't understand why I feel that way, but I do. I listened to it twice within 24 hours.

ย 

Meanwhile, Jimmy Pardo said on the most recent NNF that Songs of Innocence is the best U2 album. I think it's time for him to do another ep.

This episode was like mana from heaven. I know the Scotts don't understand why I feel that way, but I do. I listened to it twice within 24 hours.

ย 

Meanwhile, Jimmy Pardo said on the most recent NNF that Songs of Innocence is the best U2 album. I think it's time for him to do another ep.

Songs Of Innocence is their worst album honestly

Actually, Lady Gaga was wearing a U2 t-shirt to have a bit of a laugh, and Bono was like "Uh, excuse me but uh, we need to sell that to make some extra money to buy Edge some gourmet doughnuts for his breakfast. Might as well sell your shorts too, y'know taxes in New York are pretty high." (Imagine Bono saying this in Scott's spot on Irish accent). So they took the everything, including the fuckin T-shirt off her back.

• Like 1

Taking a break from my hiatus of being too busy with work to post boring comments on Earwolf to finally say "HELL YEAH BROS!". I [finally] am able to listen to this as I do my nails and some badass copy editing/drinking this fine Saturday night. Missed these bros and their juicy butts and great eps. I cheered in bed the morning it was released... then proceeded to wait x number of days to listen.

ย 

Anyone who wants to ever poke fun at the Scott's taste in music should know: I'm seeing Haim/Taylor Swift tomorrow (today). Like, VIP, buco dolores for the Tay Tay, because Haim was added super late to the lineup. But don't judge me, because I'm also purchasing the Hey Nong Man, All Joking a Salad, and Traci Reardon* shirts -- only to wear to bed because I'm a female human and tees like this don't typically work for work! -- and am also incredibly broke. So, like, not to brag, but I'm even more broke now, yet totally evening out my cool level.

ย 

Oh, forum. How you must have missed my dumbass ramblings.

ย 

ETA: OMG TALKIN' 'BOUT TURTLE. I've missed the Entourage recaps and Blue Turtlin'/Talkin' 'Bout Turtl eps.

ย 

* ...this is sold out in all sizes. Is there a weeping emoticon?

ย 

well...i bought my tickets BEFORE haim was added to the lineup but I'm so glad they were. anyways I'm going in LA. the show is gonna be greaaaaaat.

i have to say I enjoyed Scott's determined extension of talking about True Detective and I agree with his judgment of it. I think my favorite part of this pcast was when Scott was worried Clooney might be pranking him.

ย 

ย 

anyways I LOVE THIS SHOOOOOW!!!

• Like 1

well...i bought my tickets BEFORE haim was added to the lineup but I'm so glad they were. anyways I'm going in LA. the show is gonna be greaaaaaat.

...I actually did too, but when Haim was added I freaked out. The show was great, and Taylor was perfect in every way as usual, but some of the "VIP" crowd sucked. Lots of super rich, snobby, Real Housewives types there with their teens, all dressed in designer duds, tall heels, and perfect hair and makeup. Then there's me in my Chvrches crop top, highwasited black jeans, and dirty Keds wearing no makeup aside from lipstick. Felt so out of place. COOL STORY BRO. (This is the last I will ever speak of the show, promise.)

ย 

Uh, anyway... in Earwolf-related news: Scott's been promoting the newly released CBB season three DVD lately. Has anyone actually found it? I've checked Amazon a few times and s3 only shows up for Instant Video.

Uh, anyway... in Earwolf-related news: Scott's been promoting the newly released CBB season three DVD lately. Has anyone actually found it? I've checked Amazon a few times and s3 only shows up for Instant Video.

Yeah, about that... :(

• Like 1

Yeah, about that... :(

Ohhhhhhh. OK. Well that sucks. I very rarely go on Twitter so I missed that -- thanks, Dan!

This comment is 2 years too late. But, did anyone else notice that the verse melody from Sleep Like A Baby Tonight is strangely close to When The Lights Go Out by Oingo Boingo. I couldn't think of the song it reminded me of and was racking my brain and googled it and wondered why nobody else was hearing another song in it. Then I realized it was from my favorite band Oingo Boingo, which explained why nobody cared or noticed. Even the synths in it sound like old Oingo Boingo.