🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

26 We Can't Dance Together

Horatio and Chad start their new adventures and welcome new Associate Producer Brian Granillo to the show. Hooray Show graphic artist Aaron Nestor and fans John from Detroit and Barton from LA contribute to the show. Proper attire for a Steely Dan concert is discussed and also Bill Cosby goes on trial, but that's not what this show is about. It's about Love baby Love. The Greatest Love of All.

:(
  • Like 3

Dammit I've only heard the first 10 minutes of the show and can't listen to the rest until after work... is this the last one or was that a joke?

• Like 1

Mom? Dad? Are you doing this because of me? Did I do something bad? I'll be good. I promise.

I'm so sad, like all the other kids whose daddy ran off with a new podcast network they met on the internet.

• Like 2

Dang. So is this the last episode to be hosted here? I have no issue following the show somewhere else.. though its been convenient to get all my podcasts from one place. I hope this doesn't sour Horatio's relationship with anyone around here either.

I will miss the forum for the show though. I see a lot of you folks in other places, but I really enjoyed interacting with Chad and everyone right here, so.. yeah. That part stinks.

Love you guys though! Looking forward to whatever comes next.

• Like 3

It sounded like he said that it would be on Earwolf for a bit longer.

To me that felt like they were saying the backlog would still be hosted here for the time being, but not any new episodes coming out in the future (hosting TBD). Hopefully Chad will show up and clarify! :)

• Like 1

I will miss the forum for the show though. I see a lot of you folks in other places, but I really enjoyed interacting with Chad and everyone right here, so.. yeah. That part stinks.

this is the hardest part for me too

• Like 5

To me that felt like they were saying the backlog would still be hosted here for the time being, but not any new episodes coming out in the future (hosting TBD). Hopefully Chad will show up and clarify! :)

Yeah! Where is he? Jesus. Gives his two-weeks-notice and late the next day to work? This some bullshit.

• Like 2

After careful consideration, Horatio and I decided to part ways with Earwolf. We will continue to release episodes every Wednesday on Earwolf for the time being, but we are leaving. Adam Sachs and company have been very gracious in helping us with this transition into the next phase of the show.

Follow us on social media or go to HOORAYSHOW.com to stay in touch. The URL will eventually redirect to our new home.

Thank You to The Greatest Fans of All

Chad

• Like 10

It just sucks because it seems like when shows leave, they rarely return anywhere else.

• Like 1

Bummer, but please keep it up, Chad. I've enjoyed every episode. Don't let Shatner silence the truth.

• Like 2

It just sucks because it seems like when shows leave, they rarely return anywhere else.

I hear you, but the difference is, we've been producing this podcast out of Horatio's basement since day one and we have no intention of stopping. We're having way too much fun.

• Like 9

I hear you, but the difference is, we've been producing this podcast out of Horatio's basement since day one and we have no intention of stopping. We're having way too much fun.

Wherever you go, we'll follow. It's been so much fun getting to hear you guys. It won't lessen the Earwolf brand having a podcast leave. Everyone will be great. (sobs uncontrollably into shirt bottom)

• Like 3

thanks for saying this. I was getting pretty choked up until I read this. I'll follow you and Horatio wherever you go. this show and Horatio's appearances on I4H and CBB have made me a born again true believer in the healing powers of Horatio Sanz.

• Like 5

were they just trying to get you guys to do the show at their studio?

who gives a shoe where they do it, earwolf? what gives?

Oh god. Do you guys think Sean and Sean finally did it? Is he jumping to Wolf Cool?

I'm guessing Cyber Thug hacked into the Bro Bro Studios mainframe…

• Like 3

I subscribe to Never Not Funny. Its a great deal. 3-4 hours of video entertainment every week. I love it. I would love if Hooray Show went video. Those VPN Earwolf shows were great. Its stupid that a Who Charted?, improv4humans, or Comedy Bang Bang! doesn't have video options.

• Like 2

I subscribe to Never Not Funny. Its a great deal. 3-4 hours of video entertainment every week. I love it. I would love if Hooray Show went video. Those VPN Earwolf shows were great. Its stupid that a Who Charted?, improv4humans, or Comedy Bang Bang! doesn't have video options.

I miss the occasional video episodes they used to throw at us at least.

It is a relief that these guys have been recording on their own though. I would think thats why other podcasts may have fallen off the map -- they relied on the Earwolf studio to get their product made.

This troubles me. So many shows leave quality networks and fade away. Particularly sad because while I love the HOORAY (show), I feel like it hasn't even found it's groove yet.

And to be honest, I wish they did do it in the studio. I know they can't smoke or whatever, and maybe some people just won't go to earwolf for a session, I get that. But the non studio shows are always less produced and with varying sound qualities week to week.

I was happy PFT brought his show to earwolf. Recording quality has been 100% reliable since.

Maybe I'm just picky, but even if the content is good I can't tough through people being off mic or background noise.

Looking forward to the unreleased shows.

I was hoping the announcement was going to be Chad becoming the official co-host, and the two moving into earwolf proper and letting engineers handle things.

• Like 1

#1 -- Video bandwidth costs a fortune. Even low bitrate podcast aac/mp3 costs a fortune for someone earwolf's size throu akami or whoever.

#2 -- Editing. Earwolf would need an entire floor of video editors/final cut bays. Not to mention all the encoding and backup. Look at what twit has had to do.

• Like 2