🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 241 — Appropriate Funeral Music

Kulap and Howard kick off this week's episode by congratulating the best people around them! Then, the gang welcomes Daniel Van Kirk who discusses his start at Earwolf and why he was under the impression that all the comedians would receive an oil painting of themselves. Later, Dan sparks a unique debate about what is and what is not appropriate music for a funeral. Also, Mark Wahlberg stops by to explain why his brother is not on a real show because it stars a "mustacheless" Tom Selleck.

Good stuff, really enjoyed this episode.

Gotta get me a southwest eggroll (?) sometime, that sounds amazing.

"I mean, he's got Blue Bloods but does that count? That doesn't count. If you're in a show with Tom Selleck and he doesn't have a mustache that doesn't even count."

Oh man, DVK is a perfect guest for this show! He's the only reason I listen to Sklarbro County (their comedic stylings indendently are not for me) and it was very cool hearing how he cracked into the Earwolf echelon. What a boss.

Also, Howard: It Follows is great!

Dan is great on SBC, and he was equally great with a different vibe here. I always love the episodes where it's someone from the Earwolf family and/or a friend of the hosts because it's a bit looser, and we get some bonus Stard, too.

• Like 1

Also, Howard: It Follows is great!

I'm hoping by now most know not to follow Howard's movie recommendations.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this