🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 114.5 — Minisode 114.5

I think I did not DVR the 1st Sharknado (and possibly the 2nd) but watched it via SyFy's website with no barrier.

• Like 2

I think I did not DVR the 1st Sharknado (and possibly the 2nd) but watched it via SyFy's website with no barrier.

ooh good call, i'll have to check that out tomorrow

• Like 1

Halfway through and I can not wait for this episode. This may be the best one yet.

I would hate to hear what anyone that thinks Jurassic World had too much product placement thinks about this movie.

• Like 2

I'm watching this now and feel that this should be the last one because the the jokes are becoming really on the nose, like the thing with recreating the Iwo Jima flag moment or that you spend more than half the time trying to catch every single cameo. Also regarding The Asylum, there was a great article on Cracked from a guy who tried to get a screenplay greenlit by the company but was never able to. It's definitely worth a read as for a company that makes movies like Sharknado, they honestly think they are shooting the next big Oscar winner.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1698-5-ugly-realities-making-mockbusters-like-sharknado.html

• Like 1

Some stray thoughts until the episode drops:

- I wish I was a pot smoker. I think being super high is the key to really enjoying Sharknado.

- The weirdest thing was all of the companies that made commercials just for the movie, as if it's the superbowl.

- Who was more chemically altered during the filming, Tara or The Hoff (somehow finally making his first appearance in HTDGM)?

- This board totally called the Sharknado in space.

- I feel like it's not that Finn is particularly good at dealing with sharknados so much as that he just happens to be in the right place at the right time conveniently to the plot at all times.

- #AprilDies x 1,000,000

• Like 5

This was me every two minutes:

paul-rudd.gif

I almost have no words for what I watched, I'm honestly not surprised/surprised by the SyFy channel's answer to the Jason Todd Death in the Family poll concerning April. These movies are becoming the Family Guy chicken fights because you think that they can't be topped but then another one comes out and your mind is blown.

• Like 2

Was "No...April, May, June? That's ridiculous," from Tara Reid a diss on June? I'm gonna say yes. I also think I'm pretty much done with this movie. I've seen enough haha.

• Like 6

I liked that one part where the shark went down the water slide.

Ummm... thats about all I can contribute to this one.

#AprilDies

"I know how to fly a plane because I say so. Let me fly this million-dollar government aircraft for basically no reason. Also, I'm probably lying - look at my boobs."

A surprisingly low body count for a disaster movie, but I did enjoy the dawn of what we might call the SCU, the Syfy Cinematic Universe. Apparently Finn shows up in a different shitty made-for-TV schlockfest. Finally, we can have a convention in San Diego and argue about franchise continuity!

• Like 3

Most of the movie I was yelling about how all the tornadoes would have killed them way before those sharks did. Doesn't anyone else care about tornado science like I do!?

SHARKS IN SPACE Y'ALL! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

• Like 6

I have a feeling that if #AprilDies wins we will not see the end of Tara Reid. April's previously unmentioned identical twin sister (May or June maybe? They could back fit that as a reference to the twin) will come in to avenge her sister.

Ann Coulter plays the Vice President in this one. Which begs the question: How did Donald Trump not get elected President in this movie's universe?

• Like 2

I tried looking for a GIF of a guy looking at his ipad and then turning his head up to look at the tv and looking back down again. could not find that but that was 100% me last night.

I disagree with Lando, I think if you smoked pot you would of just got hungry and walked out of the room and forgot the tv was even on. I am not sure what kind of cheap drugs a person would need to enjoy this movie but I am sure it isn't pot. Maybe some form of antidepressants like Prozac.

Can we have a rule for this show not to do anymore TV movies. stay with just film based movies. Not this type of Jimmy kimmel "

" with D list actors on it.

I didn't make it to the end btw. I got as far as space and that's when I tuned out.

• Like 3

Wait where the hell is Cameron H?! I need to know which magnificent quote he picked for his signature.

• Like 2

Wait where the hell is Cameron H?! I need to know which magnificent quote he picked for his signature.

He said earlier in the thread that he might skip watching this one =\

Also, someone mentioned earlier that they watched Sharknado 2 on Syfy's website, and it looks like this one is on there, too. There doesn't seem to be any sort of cable login required or anything, so if you want to watch it, it's here:

http://www.syfy.com/sharknado3/videos/sharknado-3

I guess I will be getting drunk and watching this movie tonight because alcohol is probably the only way I will be able to sit through this shit.

• Like 1

Can we have a rule for this show not to do anymore TV movies. stay with just film based movies. Not this type of Jimmy kimmel "

" with D list actors on it.

I didn't make it to the end btw. I got as far as space and that's when I tuned out.

The problem is that would exclude wonderful things like Lindsay Lohan's Elizabeth Taylor movie, and I just can't get behind that.

• Like 4

He said earlier in the thread that he might skip watching this one =\

Damn I missed that!

• Like 1

I guess I will be getting drunk and watching this movie tonight because alcohol is probably the only way I will be able to sit through this shit.

Might not be a good idea if you're one of those angry drunks

• Like 1

Sharknado 4 has already been announced. http://time.com/3969358/sharknado-4-is-happening/

Gotta say, I think i'm done with this franchise. It was funny when they were trying to make a movie, now they're just trying to make a piss take of themselves. Seriously, "The Order of the Golden Chainsaw"!

Partial credit for the "June" diss

• Like 3

Damn I missed that!

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS THREAD, TAYLORANNEPHOTO!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this