🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 363 — Wet Hot Crew

In 2001, Wet Hot American Summer came out and the world was never the same. Now a new series by the name of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp is coming to Netflix and director and co-creator David Wain has brought Rich Sommer, Molly Shannon, and Marguerite Moreau aka the Wet Hot Crew/Club to celebrate! We’ll get some hot ‘sclusies, a possibly canon appearance from Harry Crane, and hear sounds of the first Wet Hot baby during a game of Would You Rather!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN FACE LIKE THUNDER. NO THESE CAPS AREN'T ME BEING UPSET THEY USED YOUR SAME PLUGS THEME TWICE. IT'S TOTALLY COOL.

CAPS!

• Like 5

Just starting this episode but I'm so glad Scott used "WTFing" as a verb meaning to skip the preamble bullshit and only listen to the interview. Maron is the worst but his interviews are great.

• Like 4

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN FACE LIKE THUNDER. NO THESE CAPS AREN'T ME BEING UPSET THEY USED YOUR SAME PLUGS THEME TWICE. IT'S TOTALLY COOL.

CAPS!

thank you :D I sing primarily in bolded caps.

• Like 3

YES! Rich Sommer's first appearance 2 or 3 or 4 years ago is one of my favorite episodes ever. And David Wain is also one of my favorite guests ever. Also, Molly Shannon? Amazing!

Edit: And Rich is playing my favorite Mad Men character. This is almost too much.

• Like 2

CAPS!

This was the debut of this Plugs diddy. Pdiddy.

ALSO - upsetting you say, Rich Sommer?!!?! I bite my thumb at thee! I was played on Heynong Man for god's sake!

HEYNONG MAN!

Haha but seriously- thanks Cody for picking my theme. I'll be at the bar all week.

• Like 4

partial retra.. ahem, PARTIAL RETRACTION.

• Like 3

Georgia is both a state and a country. GIVE ME THE POINTSsssssssss.

• Like 3

ALSO - upsetting you say, Rich Sommer?!!?! I bite my thumb at thee! I was played on Heynong Man for god's sake!

HEYNONG MAN!

Haha but seriously- thanks Cody for picking my theme. I'll be at the bar all week.

This was a fantastic ep from start to finish, but I came here to give props to the Pdiddy master.

the scene that scott describes -- the one where all the wet hot crew meets up 10 years later at (let's say) 9am (just so we're all there by 9:30) -- that scene is on the dvd as a deleted scene.

so scotty, you dropped the ball there, son.

maybe it's just me, but for me, you gotta watch every. single. one. of those special features.

or else it doesn't count and you haven't seen the film.

It's not a deleted scene. It's in the middle (or end?) of the credits.

• Like 2

It's not a deleted scene. It's in the middle (or end?) of the credits.

you're right. u r the wet hot winner!

• Like 2

good ep. Especially good game of WYR. It was fairly obvious that Molly Shannon had absolutely no awareness of CBB before she came on though.

• Like 1

David Wain, Rich Sommer, Molly Shannon, Marguerite Moreau-4 guests-4 Washington Lane-The next clue is at the white house!

• Like 2

I almost had a panic attack before I reassured myself that it is improbable that a game of WYR could literally last forever. Lol "Is this my life now?! Forever listening to a game of WYR?!"

• Like 5