🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 217 — Goodbye

Grab your tissues because it's a sad day in the hatch today. Tig, Kyle, and David are back together one last time to discuss Tig's engagement party and then weigh in on their decision to end the podcast. The gang reminisces on their favorite bits, answers fan questions, and talks about future plans. Welp, that's been podcast.

Tig, your movie was fantastic and I wish you, Kyle, & David all the best. Thanks for doing this show for the last few years. I'll miss it.

• Like 5

It's a sad day to see this podcast end.

These three comedians (with one haircut) have provided some of the funniest and touching moments in podcast history.

It's been a privilege to listen to you share your lives with us blastronauts all these years.

Thanks.

• Like 7

I think Earwolf owes Professor Blastoff the most epic "Best of" series ever. That "Best of 2013" is great. But this is Professor Blastoff. The most insane, most hilarious things have come up out of nowhere, and we've just been laughing and laughing and laughing. I think, for the fans AND new listeners, there had better be a great "Best of" compilation for Prof. Blastoff.

• Like 9

Sad sad times, have listened and relistened many times & feel like I know all of you like pals. That being said I'd follow Kyle and David on new podcasting ventures so just so you guys know, at least one listener right here.

• Like 4

Regrettably I'm a bit late to the party when it comes to this podcast. I have listened to a few episodes over the past few weeks, but I'm still pretty far behind. I'm sad that I didn't get to fully enjoy it as it happened, but I look forward to being able to catch up on a backlog of what I'm sure are many hilarious and amazing episodes. Thanks to everyone involved in this podcast.

• Like 2

3 years ago this was the first podcast I ever listened to. I love it and I love tiny calves, beach poop and the wig.

Kyle's riddles are still the funniest thing i've ever heard.

• Like 4

Damn it. I saw the title as it downloaded and was hit with sadness. I can't say I didn't feel this coming.

Thank you 3, and Aaron, and all the other engineers, and MOTHER, and all the great guests, for this excellent podcast. It obviously influenced my name and got me to check out the Earwolf forums. This show has changed a lot but in a lot of ways stayed the same, with the same spirit and goofiness.

I still haven't listened to the episode, it'll be a hard one.

Blast on Blastronauts.

• Like 3

Thank you so much!

It's clear how much you care about us blastronauts by how gently you were trying to break the news.

Your sweetness is touching :)

All the best you guys!

• Like 2

Not for nothing, but I would happily pay for premium episodes of something Kyle/David do separate or together (I am assuming Tig would not be interested in that).

• Like 2

But... I like this podcast. All the best to the 4 of you, you deserve every bit of success you all have!

• Like 1

RIP Professor Blastoff. May your cold, dead body be ever floating through time and space.

• Like 3

David's my favorite.

You guys all rock, Thank you so much for 217 episodes of laughs, sads, science. So much science.

<3

• Like 7