🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 36 - Neil Campbell: Past Pen Pals Present with Danny Sexton

Growing up in Valencia, California, Danny Sexton (Neil Campbell) was a lonely little boy moving from foster home to foster home and had trouble making friends until he signed up for a pen pal service that changed his life. Danny became pen pals with other kids around the world, now in his late 30s, he is traveling around the country to finally meet some of his old pen pals face to face for the first time. This week he’s traveled to a Comfort Inn in Mansfield, Pennsylvania to finally meet one of the most elusive pen pals from his past, Alice-Ann Meyers. They’ll catch up on everything from their love of drawings to their relationship statuses. Later, Traci Reardon stumbles upon the podcast recording and offers to help Danny give advice to her Twitter followers in another edition of “Help Me, Rhonda.”

Party of Five was a real hero.

• Like 2

The Taken/Ransom story sounded more like Proof of Life and I am delighted they missed that.

How did Traci wind up in Pennsylvania? Was this a B. A. Baracus situation?

• Like 5

For a couple of these I really want to have the character come back again. #SaveDannySexton

• Like 2

this has become one of my most anticipated p'casts. guests have been really delivering great concepts. it's so good i wanna shave half my head and pierce my butt.

• Like 5

"Are you my bra salesman?"

I hate to nit-pick the premise, but if Danny didn't know where in New York Alice-Ann lived and she never put a proper return address on her letters, how did he write to her?

this has become one of my most anticipated p'casts. guests have been really delivering great concepts. it's so good i wanna shave half my head and pierce my butt.

I love every episode I listen to, but I gotta admit I only listen to the ones where I know the guest

"Are you my bra salesman?"

I hate to nit-pick the premise, but if Danny didn't know where in New York Alice-Ann lived and she never put a proper return address on her letters, how did he write to her?

Pen Pal Service intermediary

• Like 3

I love every episode I listen to, but I gotta admit I only listen to the ones where I know the guest

You mean the host

• Like 1

Its a good thing this didn't remind me of any relationships in my own life

:(

(still funny as Hell!)

• Like 4

Would it be possible for Lauren to show off her basketball "expertise" every episode? This ep was a lot less weird than expected given Neil Campbell's involvement, but it still worked.

Isthatmike.jpg

I know this is nit-picking, but you probably could have cropped out that old janitor guy on the left.

I feel like maybe the Earwolf janitor has come up somewhere before.

What was his name again?