🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
PutsomeJellyonit

Hot, fresh popquestion

Dear Handbook,

My school is making me take a sports next semester.

While I appreciate their concern for my health, (I already look pretty decent from a couple angles) I don't want to let this get in the way of my dream of becoming a media mogul.

In your experience, would you say more big deals are sealed on the golf course, squash court, archery range or some other sports place?

Thank you

• Like 1

Good question! Excited for our boys to take a cracking good crack at it!

Can I piggy back with my own question?? Here it is!

***What's your current guilty pleasure?***

Thhaannks!

• Like 1

Stop with all these rogue threads

Judge Thredd is coming for you.

• Like 5

SteveH, why the tude dude! I checked with Jeff Ulrich and there is plenty more cyber space left!

That being said, Judge Threadd sounds scary and I don't like conflict or getting scolded and I'm very sorry.

The avid forumers are, for the most part, completists who like to stay on top of everything that's happening. So if you have anything to say and want everyone to see it without being annoyed at you for making them look in more than one place, you should post it into the most recent episode's thread. That's where ALL the action is.

PS If you have something cool and funny to say, don't say it right this second because the new episode thread is going up in just a couple minutes and you should put it there.

• Like 7

Judging by all the uproar you've caused here I'd say you should just stick to a drama class, Putsome.

• Like 1

SteveH, why the tude dude! I checked with Jeff Ulrich and there is plenty more cyber space left!

That being said, Judge Threadd sounds scary and I don't like conflict or getting scolded and I'm very sorry.

Actually, keep starting new threads and maybe we can coax Judge Threadd out of his chambers. I really wanna see a face-off between Judge Threadd and Judge Judy.

Judging by all the uproar you've caused here I'd say you should just stick to a drama class, Putsome.

That's what I said!

But my guidance counselor said I'd have to take Intro to Sports, in the summer, with the incoming freshmen... :-/

Not really much of a choice