🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 365 — Bongo vs. Bongos

It's been awhile since we've gotten a good old fashioned Andy Daly villain-turn (spoiler alert). Feels like coming home. Also as a music gear nerd I am green with envy over Joe Bongo's rare Marshall Peavey Bongo Amp.

As for the premature best-of discussions, frankly I get a bit anxious just thinking about having to narrow down to ten eps!!

• Like 2

please explain the difference between washed and unwashed sperm. Further, please explain the process of washing sperm. I'll take my answer of the air.

Still waiting for an answer on this. And no, I won't just google it.

• Like 1

Hey, y'know what's a fun game? Whenever Zouks, PFT and/or Andy Daly are on CBB, zone out for awhile. Focus on your job if you're listening to this at work or whatever. Maybe leave, eat something, and come back. Then see whatever they're talking about and, mentally, imagine how the fuck they got there, lol.

Only Scottie and Zooks could go from talking about Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy (cartoon characters I only remember as "those bland dog background characters in various 80's Hanna Barbera Christmas Specials", I admit. And even then, just because Auggie Doggie so obviously had the same voice as Elroy from The Jetsons), to talking about having sex with inanimate objects and having a woman shove her clit into a dude's dickhole in, like, 7 minutes? Really, it's just amazing. Honestly, I'm amazed.

Also, I'm totally with Scott here. I'm all aboard Team Shame-Ong-Man

• Like 2

Every time I look at this picture my brain misclassifies it as 'The Muppet Show'.

IMG_20150706_130900.jpg

• Like 2

WildAtHeart do you ever consume mass quantities?

Ah shit.... you got me

Also I feel like Dan Akroyd looks like PFT in this pic. It's disturbing.

• Like 1

Except for the times when Zouks takes something Scott says fully to its ridiculous conclusion. (Episode 356 10 min 15 seconds)

Scott: "Junior. That's the one where he gets..."

Jason: "Pregnant with a baby"

Scott: "How does he do it? Does he stick his penis in his butt?"

Jason: "Yep he sticks his penis in his butt because he's ovulating from his butt. Because he has a buttgina? Is this what you wanted? This is what you wanted?"

I'm a little behind but this really, really made me laugh. Thanks :)

So...am I crazy? I just listened to this ep today, downloaded it and then also checked the website...and I hear no Jarles. I feel like an insane person! HOW DID I MISS JARLES?????

So...am I crazy? I just listened to this ep today, downloaded it and then also checked the website...and I hear no Jarles. I feel like an insane person! HOW DID I MISS JARLES?????

Just checked the website, he comes in after 1:14:00.

These are the thoughts of a disturbed, CBB obsessive who has listened to this ep half a dozen times already, but it grates on me that this episode ended up being titled "Bongo vs Bongos". Andy actually named the character "Jimmy Bongo", but Scott fucked up and changed the course of history forever.

Go back to 58:38 when Joe Bongo first mentions the name of his bongo-playing alter ego. He says "Jimmy Bongo"! At 58:44, Jason also says "Jimmy Bongo". It isn't until 1:01:26 that Scott first says "Jimmy Bongos". At 1:01:41, Scott and Jason both say "Jimmy Bongo" again. Scott says "Jimmy Bongos" a second time at 1:01:53, which tricks Andy into saying "Jimmy Bongos" at 1:01:57. Scott then condescends everyone at 1:02:05 even though he was the originator of the mistake!

I'm petitioning to retroactively change the name of this episode to "Joe & Jimmy" and asking Hot Saucermans to release a formal position paper on the issue.

• Like 1

So, when is the Get-Wishes-Granted-from-Scott-and-Zouks happening? I got a few dollars. I got wishes. COME ON, YOU SAID BY THE END OF THE YEAR.....

Re-listening these oldies but goodies, once again I'm reminded why PFT is absolutely my favorite -- spent just a couple of minutes on the show, but still made me cry with laughter! "Who's Paul?" #ClassicPFT

Him and Andy Daly are a match made in heaven, and maybe it's just me, but for me, PFT steals the show.

• Like 1