🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 8 - Scott Aukerman, Brian Huskey, Michaela Watkins: LIVE from UCB-Sunset

Scott Aukerman aka the Choctaw and Seth Wompler (Brian Huskey) join Marissa & Listler to WOMP IT UP! in front of a LIVE audience at UCB-Sunset in Los Angeles! After Listler lets us know about her upcoming marriage, Marissa’s mother Diane (Michaela Watkins) arrives to confront Listler once and for all. Later, everyone answers audience questions about Gutterballs, scissoring and more during Listler’s Love Lockdown!

Everyone was on fire for this one!

I'm worried that I'm going to need one of those big murder mystery corkboards to keep the Womplerverse straight. Good thing my Dalyverse board got wiped by the Apocalypse last year.

• Like 6

I'm worried that I'm going to need one of those big murder mystery corkboards to keep the Womplerverse straight. Good thing my Dalyverse board got wiped by the Apocalypse last year.

It's completely bonkers, but the various attempts to clarify things or just say 'whatever' are always hilarious.

This was great. Michaela nailed it as Diane and Huskey always manages to come up with the funniest lines.

• Like 3

Holy Shit Earwolf! Is it my birthday?!

(checks driver's licence)

It is not. I really should have known that.

• Like 5

I think Watkins did an excellent job fitting seamlessly into the Wompler-verse.

I love Huskey's righteous indignation whenever someone calls him out on his strange, borderline psychopathic behavior

• Like 3

Huskey swinging for the fences from the jump! Didn't over play the shock humor but definitely got some hilariously conflicted responses from the audience.

• Like 2

Michaela Watkins is always a delight; she's had me charmed since Angie Tempura.

Every other Monday, this show has become my first listen.

Brian Huskey yelling out, "Hey! Dick Fingers! What're you doing!?" at Scott is my new favorite thing :D

• Like 5

Everyone was on fire for this one!

Although Andy wasted no time starting a new one - just as crazy, with Joe Bongo/Jimmy Bongos.

• Like 1

I hereby nominate Brian Huskey as the U.S. Yeller Laureate. Dude has made screaming at people into a hilarious art form.

• Like 4

So you're telling me that Harry didn't kill Sally at the end?

• Like 1

So you're telling me that Harry didn't kill Sally at the end?

Perfect button.

• Like 2

Wompler's mom seems to have hit just the right note. Really impressed.

Also maybe one of the best live Earwolf podcasts. Seemed to have all the right energy.

• Like 1

I gotta say. I was a bit worried about a standalone wompler podcast stretching things thin. But this show is a delight and the womplerverse is only getting better.

• Like 3