🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 94 — Hayley Huntley, Hayes' Daughter

So just in case no one noticed...

BB17 Becky just gave my location a shout-out.

I'm pretty sure it's because, at the time, she was being served a steak the size of her head from Outback, and last time we rv'd (rendezvous'd) she kept commenting on the size of my porks chop.

We woke up the next morning at exactly the same moment... Eyelids lifting to meet at exactly the same time... She smiled... Blink(shout-out!)ed slowlys, coylys- and says, as if it's her first memory from the time she was a little baby, "Holy Toledo..."

• Like 3

sorry soup i didnt mean to diss u bud

it's all good greggy. you're the best!

for the record I loved it.

• Like 2

BB17

More of a BB8 guy myself.

• Like 3

as a teacher I was happy to get something of a shout-out this episode

when they mentioned harold reynolds the first thing I thought of was "SEATTLE MARINERS. CHANSON IS FROM WASHINGTON."

HH is in my head.

Hope your car is doing better Chanson

• Like 8

Are minibikes a celebrity? Because I'd really like to add them to that podcast. They piss me off in a personal manner, as I never know what to make of them. What's the point? I mean, are they supposed to be a motivation to become smaller because you look so big on them? Or is it actually more of an undercompensation method?

• Like 4

explain to me how this dietary behaviour isn't troublesome

how are you keeping healthy eating food that was 100% bought from a dirty gas dystion?

or this some ironic thing millenniumals do where they buy their groceries from a gas store and their gas from a hrocery syore?

It started because both my parents are out of town now and the gas station is easy to walk to, but now I'm afraid that if I stop they'll be even more worried about me. Plus, I go right after they clean the store so it's really very healthy I think. They have cheeseburgers you can microwave.

• Like 7

Cool episode, I liked the hosts and I also like the guest. Overall, I would say that this was a positive listening experience and I would recommend it to a friend

Also: Farm Actor's Guild Bash is a GOAT joke contender

• Like 17

More of a BB8 guy myself.

Ha! You're an idiot! (This is a reference to the long running podcast Never Not Funny. It's hosted by the comedian Jim Parsons on this very network.)

• Like 4

So, I finished all of Reality Show Show yesterday. What do I do now?

• Like 6

It started because both my parents are out of town now and the gas station is easy to walk to, but now I'm afraid that if I stop they'll be even more worried about me. Plus, I go right after they clean the store so it's really very healthy I think. They have cheeseburgers you can microwave.

are you 14? are you even allowed to be on this site? somtimes theres explicit language. Really fucking explicit

• Like 4

So, I finished all of Reality Show Show yesterday. What do I do now?

start HH over again from ep 1. that's what I did, but now I'm done with that. so what do I DO now??

• Like 3

star

start HH over again from ep 1. that's what I did, but now I'm done with that. so what do I DO now??

Good idea! Maybe you should start RSS again from ep 1.

• Like 2

Have you listened to every I4H on which Sean appeared? They are very funny and good.

• Like 7

I don't think anyone has mentioned the Salton Sea bit from this ep. The little piano, the whispering latin phrases, the girl who sings ring around the rosie. Comedy gold. but also reallllllly scary!! :o

• Like 6

Just saw a guy wearing a tee that had a picture of Abe Lincoln wearing sunglasses with the caption "Totally gonna four-score tonight!" Thoughts on this? Do we need podcasts anymore when T-shirt humor is that good? Really questioning the place of humor in modern society now.

• Like 9

I'm moving across town this week. Is there any reason I shouldn't sell my Xbox 360 + games and all my DVDs for like the 25 bucks I'd get for them? I haven't touched them in a really long time.

• Like 4

are you 14? are you even allowed to be on this site? somtimes theres explicit language. Really fucking explicit

According to this one Buzzfeed quiz I'm an old soul so it should be fine.

• Like 14

I'm moving across town this week. Is there any reason I shouldn't sell my Xbox 360 + games and all my DVDs for like the 25 bucks I'd get for them? I haven't touched them in a really long time.

i just sold like 8 old ps3 games to amazon.com and they gave me like 30 bucks for them. felt nice to reduce some of the clutter in my house

/iknowiknowcoolstorybro

• Like 3

Has anyone else noticed that Sean talks about the Sufi weaver a lot? He immediately mentioned in the Gilmore Guys show and in this episode (or maybe it was last one). Did he bring it up on accident once and now he's doomed to repeat it forever?

• Like 1