🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrettMorris

Summahtology!

First impression favorites - Summahtology, Crush it Like Quint, Summah Shrine

• Like 2

Congrats, Brett! I know it must be emotionally taxing to let Cody take over while you're busy working your magic.

• Like 1

Haha holy shit this is good. Crush It Like Quint is hilarious.

Summah Startup is super catchy and amazing.

I couldn't make it through all the tracks before coming here to post how awesome they are.

Tiktaalik has some brilliantly good bass/synth work.

WELL DONE

• Like 1

First impression favorites - Summahtology, Crush it Like Quint, Summah Shrine

Summah Shrine is for sure a highlight (not to put down the other tracks). It's almost a return to the tone of Last Day of Summah, but more upbeat.

• Like 1

Loving Pelican Squelch more and more too. One of the best things about the Summah movement is not just Howard's love of Summah, but his absolute hatred of anyone against it.

• Like 1

While all 4 of the 'JAWS' films may differ from each other in quality, all 4 of Howard Kremer's Summah albums certainly reach that first film's level of greatness.

I listened to the commentary album today - a really fun listen, and it gave me an even deeper appreciation for everything Stard brings to the Summah table.

One question I had that was not answered was about the on-mic quick inhales on the verses of "Summah Shrine". Is there any significance to that, or story behind it?

I listened to the commentary album today - a really fun listen, and it gave me an even deeper appreciation for everything Stard brings to the Summah table.

One question I had that was not answered was about the on-mic quick inhales on the verses of "Summah Shrine". Is there any significance to that, or story behind it?

it was something he started doing in ads occasionally a little while back that was just super funny. just sorta faux-professional or dramatic or something. the joke came back during the sessions somehow and we just went with it.

• Like 2

it was something he started doing in ads occasionally a little while back that was just super funny. just sorta faux-professional or dramatic or something. the joke came back during the sessions somehow and we just went with it.

Signature flourish.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this