🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 367 — Bits, Riffs, and Friendships

The three best friends of comedy, Brett Gelman of Married & Dinner with Family with Brett Gelman and Brett Gelman's Family, Tim Heidecker of Decker & On Cinema, and Jon Daly of Kroll Show & The Secret Life of Walter Mitty are back with bits and riffs galore on a bonus Comedy Bing Bong! Brett, Tim, and Jon reminisce of the good times they had an Italian restaurant and running into each other at the DMV before ranking comedians with Yay or Nay. Plus, Tim makes a special podcast related announcement in a CBB ‘sclusie!

Imagine it was like this every time. The Gelded Man, The Hide Man and Jon Daly. PODCAST POWERHOUSES!!!

• Like 4

This episode is insanity. I guess Scott went back to school and got his degree in software engineering, because this episode is C++.

• Like 15

Wait. Isn't Gelman banned from the show?

yesterday I almost just randomly posted this thought but held back, something like: JUST GET GELMAN BACK ON THE FUCKING PODCAST ALREADY! Now I wish I woulda.

• Like 3

These are three of my favorite guests that I've been wanting back on for a long, long time. You're spoiling us today, Earwolf.

• Like 4

I love that Eagleheart basically got B- to A grades from AV Club throughout its run.

This was gold.

• Like 1

"7 to 9 what is this Star Trek?"

• Like 5

So many great bits in this ep! This was unfiltered craziness and I couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

Great episode. Would have loved to hear more about what happened to #230PST but I think they covered in the bits really.

• Like 1

This is both unlistenable and one of my favorite episodes ever.

• Like 13

I love how people thought Gelman was still banned from the p-cast when an ep of Suicide House came out late last year.

Too much good stuff in this, I love how much WTF is getting riffed on lately.

Why are we getting so hung up about grading eps guys? You are providers of content and we love it.

C+ ep btw.

So much great content in this ep. I was surprised again and again every time they would announce that it was just a bit. I mean how do they come up with this stuff??

• Like 1

Hey, did anyone get the license plate of that steamroller that just hit me?

"Hey we're all talking at once. This is fun."

Classic Jarles chestnut comes to mind after this ep

• Like 3