🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 263 — Bobcat Caught Cosby

This week, Randy and Jason explain why you shouldn't break into Jesus' house and why fans shouldn't manage a major league baseball franchise. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show Bobcat Goldthwait, who talks about his ability to balance the commercial aspect of comedy in order to simultaneously pursue his passion projects. Additionally, Bobcat reveals how he knew Bill Cosby was a villain long before anyone else. Then, in quick hits, the gang discusses why the Houston Astros should have higher hopes, why cross dressing cannot be a publicity stunt, and why you don't want to start a Twitter war with Penn State. Lastly, Jesse Thorn calls in to pitch his new political fantasy league.

I don't know how long ago this was recorded, but the Wilmer Flores aborted trade/on-field tearing-up was last Wednesday, and even within a few days of that it had taken an amazing turn. He started getting multiple standing ovations in every home game, then last Friday he hit a walk-off home run in the 12th inning of a game that springboarded the team to a 7-game winning streak that put them in 1st place.

Anyway, great episode, loved the Roddy Piper reflections and the Bobcat interview. WATCH OUT NOW!

• Like 3

What a great ep! I am so glad to have Bobcat pop up on Earwolf podcasts. I remember him being an annoying character as a kid, but he's a completely different, super smart, unbelievably funny guy when the voice goes off! This is a side I now love to hear, and having the Sklars chat with him is great!

Also, Good Lord, I could listen to Jesse Thorn pitch scenarios where a Doctor President would be useful ALL DAY, lol. "The Secretary of State forgot to get brain surgery earlier that day, and now it's super important" -- *I'm dying of laughter*

"Or, third scenario--" *I have to pause it to catch my breath*

LOVED IT!

And R.I.P. Roddy Piper.

Sign in to follow this