๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 368 โ€” Ric Bic For President

Wings! Video games! Married bros! Get ready to enter the man cave with Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel as they dish on married life, sick ideas for Halloween attractions, and their new Crash Test comedy special that took place on a 60 foot glass bus that rode around Los Angeles. After Paul & Rob head out for a bit, Presidential candidate Ric Bic and his campaign manager Dick Butterfield arrive to address Rickโ€™s sexual scandal once and for all. Later, Rob & Paul come back in the studio for an electrifying game of Would You Rather! Remember to go check out the Crash Test special over at www.crashtestshow.com!

• Like 1

For those of you that are somewhat new, Dick Butterfield was on one of the first episodes of Comedy Death Ray years and years ago. It was hysterical.

ย 

• Like 8

For some reason I kind of love when Scott is clearly not into someone's character (I'm looking at you Paul).

• Like 1

Bob is going to be so moved when he finds out his former step-son almost asked how he's doing.

• Like 6

"BUTSO?!"

That was rolled over so quickly but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

ย 

HEY BUD, SO I POSTED THAT ALREADY

BUDSO!

I like how Rick Bic started out sounding sorta Don Knotts-esque, but gradually transformed into Mickey Mouse.

• Like 7

I hope Scott and Paul don't get in too much trouble for outing their wives as phobophobes. It's not like anyone who's listened to them hasn't figured that out already.

ย 

Also it was nice that Rob's wife had that last minute pang of love or conscience or just fear of getting caught that made her not follow through on her plan to kill him on their lawn in the dead of night. Which was clearly what she was planning. 'Weird smell' indeed.

• Like 3

I hope Scott and Paul don't get in too much trouble for outing their wives as phobophobes. It's not like anyone who's listened to them hasn't figured that out already.

ย 

Also it was nice that Rob's wife had that last minute pang of love or conscience or just fear of getting caught that made her not follow through on her plan to kill him on their lawn in the dead of night. Which was clearly what she was planning. 'Weird smell' indeed.

"Rob, do you smell that?!"

"Smell what, honey?"

"The smell of death!"

ย 

*knifed*

• Like 4

Comedy Bang! Bang! must be a mattress podcast now because people are seriously sleeping on this episode.

ย 

this post has been brought to you by Leesa

• Like 8

grep.

shoutout to "buttso" as well as people of all different stars and stripes.

ย 

every time Huebel is on the show i get my hopes way way up high for the announcement of more Mike Detective... and then i am sorely disappointed.

ย 

womp womp.

• Like 2

I don't usually comment on the advertisers, but it just reminded me of the time that I showed a lady named Lisa my extra six inches in bed.

ย 

Anyway long story short it went terribly because I was still under the impression that sex was naked wrestling and it turns out that suplexing is something you need to pre-negotiate

• Like 1

Still freaking out that my song was used and all the nice things they said! Great ep as ever!

Awesome plug theme. How did Scott go with pronouncing your name?

"The other six inches? Mystery inches." Really really tickled me for some reason, never thought I'd find an advert funny, but there you go.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this