🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 96 — Tom Scharpling Again, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean applaud the Suicide Squad movie for a brave choice. Then TOM SCHARPLING returns to correct the mistakes of his infamous first appearance on the show, speak on Monk, do the Popcorn Gallery, and debut a potential new podcast with a hot new co-host.

• Like 13

Posting magical...moments? Or are you gonna actually do an entertaining trick? Cause that would be great. No stupid card ones, thanks.

• Like 2

My internet is terrible at the minute. I probably won't be able to download the episode until next week. Could someone please tell me if it's a good one?

• Like 6

First page... Whassup?*

*Whassup? was a commercial campaign for Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer from 1999 to 2002

• Like 6

Guys! Some pubs have free wifi! Episode downloaded baby!!!!

• Like 11

This ep brought up some real feelings I wasn't expecting, mostly about Cool Spot. Little dot got me through some real rough times in high school.

• Like 4

It's amazing that the advertisers let the boys get away with those hilarious "ads". I have no idea what the first one was for. Too busy listening to the Clem-dog.

• Like 4

What was everyone's time when they had to go darkest, scariest and meanest for a role, like the guys talked about? For me it was Street Fighter 2: Turbo, which never did go to theaters because we all had to go so dark for our characters and the director made us not only act the roles but also push the buttons and work the joysticks. I played E.Honda and was told to just keep hitting Y rapidly and moving my arms up and down a billion miles per hour over-and-over. Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Why, Why, WHY? WHY?!?!

• Like 18

100% sure this ep is going to kick magor butt.

Time for some good news/bad news. Good news is the place where I got my car is called The Honda Gallery and I got mega loffs from my SO singing "it's the Honda Gallery" when we drove up. Bad news is my brakes are grinding and my car is in the shop but really was worth it for one of the greatest comedic reference moments of my life.

• Like 8

Can't wait for the pilot ep to drop!

VXKjiF1.jpg?1

• Like 18

I just relistened to eve 6's self titled debut album at work yesterday. it's pretty good in some spots and pretty bad in others. oh, and loving this podcast stuff. laaughs

• Like 8

I see. So the folks over at AV Club put Hayes and Sean on their newest edition of Podmass in return for some press on their show.

These guys really know how to play the game.

• Like 10

This episode really lived up to the hype. My only disappointment is that Cody didn't post any pictures of the roast he was preparing (presumably a rump roast, based on the twerking fiasco).

• Like 12