🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 245 — Bush-Shaped Bush

Kulap is joined by guest host Armen Weitzman who discusses some big changes that are about to be made in his life. Then, Kulap and Armen are joined by musician Nick Thorburn who talks about his new album, which is sampled in a very special music chart. Later, Armen tries to acquire a picture of a George Bush shaped bush, as well as the actual definition of the term sequel. Lastly, Nick tells the tale of the time he played a show, despite major blood loss.

Grease Nose left the recording again. I hope he gets that bowel issue checked out.

• Like 4

halfway in, and the overly self-edited Armen is back.

Nick did a terrific of co-hosting this ep, somehow Armen became the guest.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the nuanced discussion that will follow the reveal that Armen is back this week.

QHoYEcu.gif

• Like 4

This thread, predicted:

"Armen Sucks"

"Hey, don't listen if you don't want"

"Oh what, just because I'm not kissing his ass I'm not allowed to speak to my mind???"

"No one is stopping you dude"

"Hey, you guys, Mike Davis' book 'City of Quartz' is really great, you should check it out."

"God I hate Armen"

"Armen, you're great"

• Like 6

At the top of the show when Ku said they were counting down his top 5 songs on Spotify I immediately assumed we were going to listen to the songs Nick has most listened to on spotify. While I think this chart was awesome too, wouldn't it be really sweet to hear non-musicians count down the songs they most listen to on Spotify? The guests would be excited about the chart and have a lot to talk about.

EDIT: It looks like Spotify disabled the feature to show most listened to songs but they might bring it back.

https://community.sp...s/idi-p/1046692

Are there other apps that allow you to see your most listened to songs?

Edited by FUCK!
  • Like 4

I cant stand when people comment about what they think is about to happen in the comments... Why don't you just let it happen and then make fun of them/complain to them?

hoping Howard was able to sneak a role as an extra or at least a busted drug dealer on Hawaii 5-0, we know he has the gear to fit in with the set design

• Like 4

I can't stand when people comment about people commenting about what they think is about to happen in the comments... Why don't you just let it happen and then see if it happens and then if it happens or doesn't happen make fun of them/complain/eat a big hot sandwich dedicated to them?

Also what is going on with the price of vending maching snacks. Not cool, guys. I have two overweight cats to feed.

• Like 2

At the top of the show when Ku said they were counting down his top 5 songs on Spotify I immediately assumed we were going to listen to the songs Nick has most listened to on spotify. While I think this chart was awesome too, wouldn't it be really sweet to hear non-musicians count down the songs they most listen to songs on Spotify? The guests would be excited about the chart and have a lot to talk about.

EDIT: It looks like Spotify disabled the feature to show most listened to songs but they might bring it back.

https://community.sp...s/idi-p/1046692

Are there other apps that allow you to see your most listened to songs?

Spotify can integrate with Last.fm scrobbling if you still use Last.fm

Randomly disappearing 15 minutes into the podcast is such a classic Engineer Cody Cody move.

• Like 5

Randomly disappearing 15 minutes into the podcast is such a classic Engineer Cody Cody move.

Everyone is on the hatin/lovin Armen train discussion but there is a bigger threat here at play.

• Like 3

I love Armen! More Armen in everything! Sweet and condensed Armen! Armen chops! Armen covered furniture! (hmmm, guys I may have to reexamine my feelings about Armen.)

Message to Cody Cody: Dude, if you die of an OD we are going to fucking kill you. (He's probs just paying the meter tho guys, I heard that parking lot is totally fuckin' Star Wars.)