🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 97 — Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend

Hey, uh... could we get a "dislike" button over here?

Hey, uh... NOPE!

I feel like fighting.

Fuck everyone.

• Like 3

Zach Braffron makes some real interesting movie choices. Also glad that Catfish Stevens is still getting work. I haven't purposefully gotten names wrong in a while, but it always seems to get me a lot of likes. I did it twice in this post, so please like this post. Thanks.

• Like 7

So glad there was no popcorn gallery for Julie Klausner. You fucking fuckheads.

I still love you, but my god.

• Like 18

yes, use your anger Valerie.

• Like 3

So glad there was no popcorn gallery for Julie Klausner. You fucking fuckheads.

I still love you, but my god.

If the Scharpling-precedent holds true, this means Julie will make a repeat appearance a month from now and I will get to ask her what's her favourite police procedual, and if it's The Closener

• Like 12

Hearing Julie squirm trying not to agree with Sean about Hulu ads was the best part

• Like 8

I just wanted to let u guys know, that from now on most of my forum posts will be behind a paywall.

U can see anything from the last 30 days, but beyond that you'll wanna check out the howl archives for all my older posts.

We are super excited to roll this out, and Sean, Hayes and myself have been working behind the scenes on this for a while, so it's kind of a big deal.

Also be on the lookout for exclusive forum posts that you won't see anywhere else

• Like 9

I loved this episode so much! Perhaps the most compatible guest ever. When they mentioned Jon Dailyshow and she immediately explained how some people actually got their news from that show, I knew I was in for something special.

• Like 15

Dear Law Dog,

I think I might literally know you in real life, or at least know people who know you. If so, I hope you'll accept my invitation to be friends in real life, which I'm issuing now, via this post. I have waited so long for someone I know in real life, even vaguely, to love this radio program, independent of my urging. Please don't be afraid let's be pals. Ask around I'm very cool.

If it turns out I'm wrong, and I don't know you or anyone in common, then allow me to humbly withdraw my invitation to be friends.

Fondly,

Josh

Wow. We just made an incredible IRL connection via Facebook and it felt great. This podcast is helping me get ahead in showbiz already!

• Like 11

tronn do(e) you enjoy Hogwharts or do you just go cuz of Norm's omniscience?

• Like 1

I just wanted to let u guys know, that from now on most of my forum posts will be behind a paywall.

U can see anything from the last 30 days, but beyond that you'll wanna check out the howl archives for all my older posts.

We are super excited to roll this out, and Sean, Hayes and myself have been working behind the scenes on this for a while, so it's kind of a big deal.

Also be on the lookout for exclusive forum posts that you won't see anywhere else

Will there be a premium RSS feed for your posts, so that i can download them and read them on my way to work?

• Like 1

Just remembered I should download all of the Reality Show Show since I only listened to it once

• Like 5

Hey Hayes cool socks where can I get a pair?

There used to be sock ads, right? I can't even remember now that we've gone PREMIUM, baby. All those companies are dust in the wind.

• Like 5

Hayes you can just text me the sock store if you don't want the whole forum to know

• Like 15

Wow. We just made an incredible IRL connection via Facebook and it felt great. This podcast is helping me get ahead in showbiz already!

This really is very cool. So all those Zuckerberg haters who say that social media is tearing us apart and how we're all addicted to our screens, I guess they can go fuck themselves.

• Like 8

This technology is supposed to be bringing us together, and is in fact doing just that! We're addicted to our screens because they're so good!

• Like 11

What's that old saying? Screens are the windows to the soul.

greggy likes this

• Like 3