🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 97 — Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend

It's scorching hot outside so Sean and Hayes are blessing their fans with a trip back to the Teaser Freezer with a breakdown of the new film "We Are Your Friends". Then, JULIE KLAUSNER from Hulu's Difficult People stops by to talk to the guys about saying goodbye to Jon Stewart, their "to-do list", and help them out with ideas for a musical.

• Like 8

That summary makes me so happy right now. Teaser Freezer AND Jon Stewart. How much better can this get?

• Like 3

I just ate 6 pieces of buttered bread because I am human trash

• Like 8

2:46 on the eastern seaboard and all is well. Gonna get in on this pod while the getting is good and savor the flavor of the delicious ads!

• Like 6

I'm very interested in the teaser freezer for We Are Your Friends. If anybody can get me excited about a movie where Zac Effron wants to be a DJ, It's Hayes and Sean.

• Like 3

mYPaSSi.jpg?1

After last week's too cool for butts attitude, Sean silences the h8rs with his now classic "APIHGAI".1

So you got Hayes likes Butts. You got Sean likes Butts. And you got one of the all time great podcasts. If you don't believe me, check out the last 6 month of episodes. AND if you wanna hear the classics from 7 months ago. Well, you're shit out of luck babes.

Here are some pictorial highlights for those on Android:

UwGdPSv.png?29jDQX4g.png?1tKRqvvq.png?2

1. Obviously "APIHGAI" is "Al Pacino in Heat Great Ass Impression"

• Like 15

Anyone who "drives truck" should be driving a Kenworth. I know Peterbilt is made by the same company, thanks.

Chanson out.

• Like 12

(placeholder message awaiting content after episode is sonically processed)

• Like 5

Jules is a great guest.

Teaser freezers are the best.

Where is haiku man?

• Like 4

BONETTI! WAKE UP BRO!

Oh shit! Just woke up, does Jeff Ulrich want to meet me?

• Like 12

Oh shit! Just woke up, does Jeff Ulrich want to meet me?

Even better!

• Like 3

"Hopefully, that softens the blow of all of our archives going behind a paywall."

Hayes knows what's up.

• Like 20

Yeah. Mr. Skipps does the booking.

Thanks! Hopefully they get Mr Skipps in next week to sort out this whole Howl misunderstanding. The whole thing was a JOKE scott made on CNN (Comedy Bang Bang) that got OUT OF HAND!

(EDIT: just saw that Souprman had already made a similar joke in the thread for the most recent episode of CBB. Ignore this post and just read that one)

As for the episode of this podcast (Hollywood Handbook). It was FUCKING PISS MY SHORTS FUCKING FUNNY!

• Like 3

Just commenting for pro version eligibility.

Also I'm so glad Hayes mentioned the paywall, I knew he was gonna do it!

• Like 6

Woke up in a pile of broken dreams and a bed made from the tattered remnants of my many SAT testings. I am ecstatic to hear that my progenitors will not have to live the same struggle.

• Like 4

Five minutes in and already the boys have shredded the two party system and opens the Tease Her Freezer

• Like 2

Hayes saying 'What?' when Sean says 'Ahhh Kie' (ok) was funnier than it should have been. It was like a 4th wall breaking moment, or like when Lauren Linney looks up at the camera and yells "Do something!" in that big scene in Truman's show.

Have a nice day everyone

update: I was going to edit my post because I accidentally put "Lauren" Linney by mistake, but then I realized there are no mistakes, only hilarious opportunities to mispronounce things and get people's names wrong.

• Like 9

Guys, considering how S+H and this show get mentioned in other forums here a lot, it must be getting large numbers now, right?

• Like 5